Chapter 7

□ 3rd person pov □

Finally, it was the day of Laurent's and Makoto's trip to hawaii. They had to get up early in the morning because the flight leaves at 6am, and it was currently 5:23.

"Laurent do you have the tickets" Makoto said as he read the list of things they needed.

"Yes, Edamame, there in my wallet" Laurent said as he speeds walked to the bathroom to grab a few things.

"Okay, make sure you grab the tooth brushes, face wash, and other essential things we might need from the bathroom" Makoto said as he put a check mark next to the word tickets on his list.

Laurent said "Okay" and walked to the suitcase and put the items inside.

Makoto then stood up from the couch and walked to their room to grab their clothes off from the bed and then walked back to the living room to put them inside the bag.

After Laurent and Makoto packed up everything they needed, they locked at the clock and it was now 5:30. They grabbed their suitcases and walked outside to see the taxi had arrived, which was going to take them to the airport.

Laurent grabbed Makoto's suitcase and put it in the trunk of the taxi, he then loaded on his and closed the trunk. And like the gentleman Laurent is, he opened the back door for Makoto and the two of them got in the taxi.

Once Laurent closed the door from inside, he handed the money to the taxi man and him and Makoto buckled up. "To Narita International Airport please" Laurent said to the driver as he put his arm around Makoto.

The taxi driver nodded his head and began driving. They just began driving and Laurent looked to Makoto and saw him already asleep. He kissed the top of Makoto's head and then laid his head on top of his.

"Sorry if I sound rude... but are you two married or dating?" The driver said as he turned his head back to look at Laurent but then quickly looked back to the road so he doesn't crash.

"Well, we aren't married yet, be he is my boyfriend" Laurent said with a smile on his face. The driver gave a small smile and nodded his head.

"So how long have you two been dating" The driver asked out of curiosity.

Laurent quietly laughed, "I asked him out a few days ago" Laurent then sighed with a smile on his face, "But we've known each other since middle school so I guess I should have asked him out sooner".

The driver chuckled and then nodded "I've been married to my husband for 2 years" The driver said as he pulled a photo out his pocket and handed it to Laurent.

Laurent grabbed it with his left hand and took a look at it. It showed the driver with his black hair and brown eyes in a suit on one knee in front of a man who had light brown hair and green eyes.

Laurent smiled at the photo and handed it back to the man "Is that when you proposed to him" Laurent asked the driver.

The driver nodded and turned his head around one they reached a red light. "Yup, the look on his face was hilarious, he thought it was a prank".

The driver then looked at Makoto and back to Laurent and smiled "You two look like a good couple".

Laurent smirked and nodded his head, "You're right, we are a good couple".

Once the light turned green the driver turned around to face the road and started driving. After that they stopped talking because Laurent fell asleep.

But a few minutes before they reached the airport Makoto woke up. "Where are we" Makoto thought in his head, but he soon remembered that they were on their way to the airport.

Once Makoto yawned Laurent woke up and grabbed Makoto hand and interlocked their fingers together.

"Good morning again Edamame" Laurent said as he placed a kiss on Makoto's cheek.

Makoto blushed and turned his face away and smiled "Good morning to you too".

○ Time skips to when Laurent and Makoto are seated on the plane ○

"The security check went faster than usual, I'm glad we didn't have to wait in a long line" Laurent said as he buckled himself in.

"Yeah, that's good... but I wish you didn't spend so much money on first class tickets" Makoto said as laid his head on Laurent shoulder.

Laurent shook his head and chuckled "It's fine, you deserve first class... plus it didn't cost that much".

Laurent stated to Edamame and laid his head back on the seat. Edamura took his head off of Laurent's shoulder and looked at him in disbelief "It didn't cost that much?".

Laurent turned his head to face Makoto and nodded "Yup, I have enough money... so really, it's no big deal".

He then grabbed Edamura's hand and looked him in the eyes "Can't I spoil you, you are my lover after all and I'm willing to do anything for you".

Edamura's face turned red and he quickly yanked his hand away and turned to face the window to avoid eye contact. "I would prefer you not to waste your money on me, but you do what you want".

Laurent laughed and nodded his head "Yes, sir". Edamura turned to face Laurent and rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face "Whatever" Makoto said and then placed his head once again on Laurent as the plane took off to Hawaii.

A/N: Yay I hope they enjoy their trip lol.