Chapter 3

~ 3rd person pov ~

"Y-You want to go on a d-date with me?" Edamura said as he covered his face with his hands. Laurent shook his head yes with a smirk on his face and extending his hand out towards Makoto. "Yes, I wanna go on a date with you Edamame, it could be fun".

Makoto took his hands off his face showcasing a little blush on his cheeks. He then looked towards the ground for a moment before reaching out and taking Laurents hand. "Fine... I'll go on a date with you".

But little did Laurent and Makoto know that Amelia was around the corner recording the moment like an crazy fangirl who ships them.

She then stopped recording and put her phone away quickly before they saw her, feeling like a clever spy not beig caught.

She chuckled and whispered to herself "I can't wait to see their reaction when I show their future kids this heart-waking moment!". Amelia then walked down the hall to go to her bedroom so she could  give her cousin and Makoto some privacy.

Once Amelia reached her bedroom Laurent and Makoto were walking towards the front door hand in hand, almost like they were a couple.

"Hey Amy, me and Edamame are leaving now so see ya soon". Laurent said as he slightly yelled so hopefully Amelia could hear him.

Makoto and Laurent didn't have to wait long because Amelia was already walking towards them with a mad expression on her face "How many times do I have to tell you to not call me Amy!" Amelia crossed her hands, giving her cousin Laurent a death glare as he stared back at her with a grin of his face.

With sarcasm Laurent said,"You told me so many times I can't recall, OH! but don't worry I'll start keeping track"

That response made Amelia roll her eyes towards Laurent, which made Laurent smirk as he rolled his eyes back at her, acting like a child as he sticked his tounge out playfully.

Amelia shook her head but then smiled at Makoto as she waved goodbye to him. Makoto smiled back at Amelia whom he considered a good friend. "Don't forget to tell me all the juicy details next time we see each other Makoto". Amelia said and then nudged Makoto on the shoulder.

Edamura smiled and nodded his head towards Amelia "Don't worry it's not like there's going to be juicy stuff happening anyways". Tints of blush could be seen on Makoto's face, but he just shook the thoughts away.

Amelia gave Makoto a thumbs up, and smiled towards Laurent. Makoto and Laurent said their goodbyes to Amelia and walked outside the house towards the curb where Laurents car was parked.

A/N : Let's all pretend Laurent's car is a red lamborghini aventador roadster lol My boi rich rich.