Chapter 4

A/N :  I had wrote the chapter fully but then when I checked again this was legit my reaction when I saw that everything wasn't saved.

And lets be friends if you know who that is in the photo!!♡

□ 3rd person pov □

"I'm sure this will be fun" Edamura said as he looked into Laurent's eyes and smiled.

Laurent smiled back, but looked quickly to the floor feeling ashamed of himself.

"I'm sorry if you're disappointed I took you on a picnic date instead of a fancier place. I should have taken you to Mirai palace" Laurent stated.

Makoto was sad that Laurent felt bad but was glad Laurent didn't waste his money on him. Mirai palace is an expense dining place where the entire fee is 10,000 yen per person (100 US dollars).

"I'm glad you didn't spend so much, I like having this picnic date with you". Makoto said with a smile on his face and a thumbs up.

Laurent was glad Edamame was looking the date so far, but he felt like he could have done better for Makoto. He shook his head and laid down on the blanket looking up towards the blue sky.

"Well, next time I'll get us reservations so I can take you there" Laurent said with a smile on his face because he loved the idea of going on another date with Edamame.

And Edamura loved the idea of going on another date to. Even though this is their first date, there still not together and Makoto doesn't want Laurent thinking he's rushing things.

Makoto smiled and glanced over to Laurent, who was peacefully watching the clouds as they slowed moved across the sky.

"Now that I think of it, this is the first date I've had ever since high school". Makoto said, embarrassed as he rubbed his hand on his neck.

Laurent opened his eyes in disbelief and chuckled "Your kidding, right?" Laurent asked.

All Makoto did was look at Laurent and smile while shaking his head no. "I'm serious, ever since I broke up with Yuna in senior year I haven't gone out with anyone else".

Laurent sighed "Oh yeah, I forgot you went out with her" Laurent then rolled his eyes and continued talking "Didn't she cheat on you".

Makoto nodded once and crossed his arms "Yeah... she did". After that no one brought the topic up again because they both hated talking about Yuna.