Chapter 5

□ 3rd person pov □

"That black haired tuna fish did this to you" Laurent was frustrated but at the end they both started laughing at what Laurent called her.

It was a little inside joke Laurent and Makoto came up with years ago, since her name was Yuna, Laurent decided to call her Tuna. And Laurent always would say her perfume smelled like rotten Tuna fish.

"Yeah, I can't believe she did this, I always knew she was crazy, but I didn't think she'll go this far" Makoto sighed deeply as he shook his head and stared at his ruined car.

"Well, that sucks the devil's back in Japan, I thought she was gonna stay living in London" .

Laurent put his arm around Edamame's neck, pulling them closer together. And Makoto turned his head to Laurent and sighed "I guess not".

They both looked back at the car and Makoto pulled out his phone slowly. "I guess I'll call the police".

Makoto walked closer to his car and leaned against it as he dialed 119 (That's Japan's emergency number).

Calling the police wasn't much help, they just told Edamura that they could report a file on it, but they couldn't do anything about his car or about Yuna.

After Makoto thanked the police department for their help he hanged up, and quickly banged his hand on the trunk of his car.

"I swear I never want to see her again!, it's like she's trying to ruin my life" . Makoto had his head down as he walked towards Laurent, who was by the staircase of Makoto's apartment.

Once Makoto reached Laurent he stopped and put his hands around Laurent for a hug. And Laurent glady hugged back wanting to show Edamame affection and not wanting him to be sad anymore.

"If it make's you feel better you can stay at my house tonight, it's not like she knows where I live" Laurent said as he picked Makoto chin up.

Makoto nodded his head and smiled at Laurent. Laurent and Makoto hugged for a little while more, but soon enough Makoto pulled his phone out once more.

He dialled a number on his phone and put the phone on speaker mode. "Hello, how can we assist you today" A lady said from the other line of the phone.

"I would like a tow truck to be sent to may location tomorrow, please" Makoto said in a formal voice.

"Ah yes, And are you willing to sell the car or do you need us to repair it for you Mr..." The lady said.

"Mr. Edamura, and I'm willing to sell it, but there's a few problems with it". Makoto said as he put his phone down on the car.

"Can you please state the problems Mr. Edamura". Makoto nodded his head and answered the lady's question quickly.

"All the tires are flat and the front window is shattered, but I bought the car 2 years ago and there's nothing wrong with the engine".

"Well, I think we could fix it rather quickly" The lady said with a happy tone in her voice.

After that the lady and Makoto talked for a little while more and they settled a deal, they would buy the car for 900,000 yen (Around Nine thousand US dollars).