Chapter 4 Maybe They Where in Love

Ok sorry for the wait but here it is!!! :) this chapter will be from the kids POV's so prepare yourself, and just in case there was any confusion Bella, Bliss, and Braden are Bubbles kids; Brice, Beatrix, and Brielle are Buttercups kids; and Brylynn, Blaze, and Blake are Blossoms kids.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot line and the kids, thank you.

Brylynn's POV

We were having so much fun playing with Brick before Aunt Buttercup showed up. She didn't know we hide in the bushes and watched her punch Brick!!! We started running for the meeting place so we could tell mommy. I slowed down as I started to think about what she would say, until a came to a complete stop.

"What is it?" Blaze asked looking at me funny for stopping.

"Well Mama wasn't very happy when she saw Brick right," I said and my brothers nodded, "and he said that he hurt Mama and then Aunt Buttercup punched him. She isn't that violent, most of the time

"You have a point. Maybe we shouldn't tell Mama that Aunt Buttercup hit him and just try to figure out what he did to her. I think that is our best bet, after all they never tell us anything important, so we will just have to figure it out ourselves," Blake said. He was always so smart I swear he must be Albert Einstein's reincarnation!

"Ok bro, but how do we figure out what happened," Blaze asked, and he was right. How are 3, five year olds going to figure this out without getting caught?

"We should talk to the others and go from there. After all 9 brains are better than 3," Blake said. With that we ran to the cherry tree lake, or at least that's what we call it.

Braden's POV

We where heading to the cherry tree lake when Bliss stopped in her tracks and said,

"I forgot me paints," we started running back. Bliss can be so ditzy sometimes, not to mention Bella she is much worse than Bliss. When around them all the time you start to think that what they say about blondes is true. It's not because I'm a blond and I'm not a even 8 quarters as ditzy as they are.

"Oh my," she said as she saw Aunt Blossom talking to Boomer. She was using a tone I had only herd her us one other time, when these bullies where trying to beat up Bella. She is someone you don't want to mess with same goes Aunt Buttercup, they are tough cookies.

"What did he do?" Bella asked in awe.

"I don't know, but if we ask I don't think they will tell us. Maybe we should talk to the others and see of they know anything first," I said. It was unlikely they where going to tell us anything and we knew it.

"Well they aren't going to tell us anything, but way would the others know anything?" Bliss asked.

"I don't know. It never hurts to try though," I said.

"Ok, well I have to get my paints," Bliss slipped past the adults with no trouble. "Hurry let's go," she said and we all started running for the cherry tree lake.

Brice's POV

I was having fun playing soccer with a guy for once, the kind that don't cry when the other team makes a goal. It was super fun until Aunt Bubbles had to ruin it all! She is the fun Aunt, so way did she have to ruin this? I hide in the bushes with my annoying sisters, so I could see what was so important that we had to leave.

"What do you think all this is about?" Beatrix asked as we watched the sene. We couldn't hear any thing though, and non of us can read lip. It was pointless in trying really.

"Aunie Bubbles looks really upset. What do you think happened?" Brielle asked.

"I don't know, but they won't tell us that's for sure. I know we should asks her kids maybe they will know," I said as I started to get up and run to the cherry tree lake.