Chapter 5

Ok so I was mean and gave you a cliffhanger last time.... Here we go!
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the kids and the plot thank you and enjoy :)

Bubbles' POV

Oh no. OH GOD NO!!!!! I wanted to run but I was glued in place. This is not happening. This is my nightmare come to life!!! I finally gained control of myself and set Bella down slowly.

"Is Bubbles your Mom?" Boomer asked Bliss who was sitting next to him.

"Yes, and I also have a Aunt Blossom and Aunt Buttercup," she said with a smile. Maybe I could still get out of this I just had to be fast.

"Ok well we have to get home so let's go," I said quickly.

"Do we have to?" Brice asked, "it's a perfect day to play soccer!"

"Ya Bubbles stay, I think we should caught up," Brick said. They thought that I was going to be the easiest to break, this is why they are doing this.

"Now Brice your Mom will get worried, maybe some other time Brick," I said faking a half hearted smile. I was going to die before this was over. If I don't Buttercup and Blossom are going to kill me.

"Pleeeeeeeeee-" Brice and Butch where pleading at the same time,"aaaaaaaaasssssseeee,"

"No, we have to go," I said firmly.

"Bubbles, I just want 10 mins of your time," Boomer said, that pissed me off.

"Ya, because I haven't spent enough time on you already," I said, "We are not going to have this conversation in front of the kids."

"Then tell them to go play, because I want answers," Brick said. That thing Buttercup said about brick having a death wish might not have been that wrong after all. Now I was really pissed.

"Go play, ok," I said to the kids trying not to scream. After they left I slammed my hands on the end of the table and gave all of them a death glare.

"You think you want answer? Well I have wanted then for 5 years! You have no right to have those answers, because if you didn't leave this wouldn't be happening." I said I was going to walk away when Boomer caught my arm. Why dose he have to be so damn persistent?

"Bubbles, who's the father," Boomer asked. I couldn't tell him. I can't tell him. No one can know. "Bubbles answer me," he said, he sounded hurt. "Please. Please just tell me," he let out a whimper like he was crying. I didn't know what to do. The only thing I did know was I couldn't turn around or I might tell him.

Boomer's POV

I felt tears run down my face. She is in love with someone else. How could this happen?

"I'm sorry," she said softly, "I can't tell you."

"What do you mean you can't tell me?" I asked. Brick and Butch seemed worried too, but I wasn't paying attention to them. Then Bella can out from the bushes and said,

"Mama always said that he left us a long time ago," she looked sad too.

"Sorry guys I guys I thought Bubbles alas going to pick you up today," Buttercup said as she and Blossom ran into the park.

Blossom's POV

Buttercup and I where getting worried about the kids, so we went to the park to go get them. When we got there we saw Brick and Butch sitting at a picnic table, Bubbles turned away from them with Boomer on her arm, and the kids hiding in the bushes, well Bella was out of the bushes and looking up at them.

"OH FUCK NO!" Buttercup shouted. I hit her and pointed to the kids.

"Language," I said. "In hand Bubbles right now," I stood tall and tried to keep my cool. Boomer let go of Bubbles then they stood up and walked over to us.

"Who is the father to Bubbles children?" Brick asked. We looked at bubbles then each other. Bubbles sighed,

"I knew this day would come. We should talk about this some where else," she said as she grabbed Bella. "We go home and talk about it there. The whole world doesn't need to know." She just kinda walked off. The kids followed her, then Buttercup and I, then the boys. This was going to be a nightmare. Let's just hope Buttercup doesn't kill anyone.

Buttercup's POV

I'm going to kill someone. I don't care who. But someone is going to die.

We walked in and the kids went down stairs and we lead the boys to the living room.

"Ok, so before someone asked where do we start, how about we start with who those kids are," Brick said flatly. So he is the one that is going to die.

"Ok, but you have to answer our questions, too," Blossom said mimicking Brick in a flat tone.

"Ok" he said.

"Bliss, Braden, and Bella are my kids. Blaze, Brylynn, and Blake are Blossom's kids. Beatrix, Brice, and Brielle are Buttercup's kids," Bubbles said softly while looking at the floor.

"Ya, but who is the father?" Boomer said.

"It's our turn to ask a question," Blossom pointed out.

"Who's the damn father?" Butch said raising his voice.

"Why dose it matter?" I yelled back.

"Blossom, would you just tell us," Brick pleaded we where all standing by this time and where all fighting about who the father was until Bubbles snapped.

"FINE YOUR THE FATHER!!!!" She screamed. She had tears streaming down her checks. Everyone was silent. Boomer looked really pale.

Boomer's POV

"What?" I whispered.

"You heard her dingdong," Buttercup said. She looked mad. I couldn't tell if she was mad at Bubbles, us, or both. Most likely us though.

"What, so is he is the father than they means..." Brick trailed of and earned a small nod from Blossom. Butch kinda pointed to him self and Buttercup nodded.

We were the fathers. No wonder they where so mad. We were the fathers, I was a father.

Brick's POV

And I thought she had a right to be mad at me before. She has so many reasons to push me out the door right now. How did this happen. I remember the smart little boy, the bright girl, the hyper boy. It all made sense now. How could I have not seen it.

Butch's POV

Me. A father. Two girls. One boy. The neon and forest green yes ad sense now. 3 kids. Wow. I thought I would never have kids. Kids with Buttercup. I think I might faint.

"Why did you leave?" Bubbles chocked out in a scratchy voice breaking the silence.

Another Cliffhanger Bum Bum Bum