Chapter 8 The Fight

Ok so I'm hoping to update a lot more than I have been, but everything has been crazy! I am starting a lot of new stories so from here on out slow updates (even though I have already been updating slow) I'm just warning you. Summer is coming up soon so I will have a lot more time to write and my horoscope said Saturn will back away and let me be creative lol. So disclaimer I don't own PPGZ or RRBZ, but kids and plot are mine. On with the story!

Bella's POV

I ran up the stairs and hide. I kept hearing loud booms and crashes.

"How come they want us to hide?" Brylynn was sitting on the floor with a worried look. "We have been around fights before, like with Mojo Jojo. They even let us fight his sons."

"This enemy must be much more powerful than Mojo Jojo, or any of his sons. They  wouldn't have asked us to hide if they weren't." Blake pointed out while walking in circles around the room.

"Would you sit down you're making me nervous!" Brice yelled annoyed at Blake.

"I don't like what's going on at all..." I said worried.

Buttercup's POV

"Finally someone I can punch!" I yelled as I lunged at Brute. She evaded it, but barely.

"How are we ever going to fix this hole in the celing!" Bubbles yelled. Just like her to worry about our celing in the middle of a fight.

"I know." Blossom managed to say between her attacks on Berserk. "I'm beginning to see how Mojo feels."

"Whatever! That stupid monkey deserves it!" I yelled ask I blocked a puntch.

"If you don't start paying more attention to your surondings you will have to worry about more than your stupid celling!" Brat yelled attacking Bubbles with a series of super fast attacks. My attention was put back on Brute as she tried to punch me.

Blossom's POV

I can hear things in the back round getting shattered. I decide to fly upo high to get away from out house and the kids. Bubbles and Buttercup seemed to understan, because they followed me.

"Any last words Blossy?" Berserk says before attacking me, but Brick stops her short.

"I don't think so." Was all he said before her pounded her into the ground