Prolog When they left

Ok so the girl have there secret identify thing, but their names are the same like in the English dub. I thought it would be easier, because if I ghivbe them Japanese name then I have to give them to every one else and next thing you know we have a apocalypse on our hands. Also I do not own PPGZ or RRBZ  and would like to thank Live_Luv_PPGZ for helping me with the names and personality'schildernchildern. And please ignore the picture above I accidentally added it and can not figure out how to delet it. Thank you and one with the story.

"Bubbles I love you more than anything in this world," Boomer said as he gently kissed me.

"I love you too, Boomie," passion passed through me as he became a little less gentle. Then I did something I thought I would never regret, I let him lay me down.

I woke up and he was gone. Just gone. I put my clothes on and saw a note on oak wood vanity. It said;

Dear Bubbles,

I sorry I have to leave, but I promise I will come back for you one day. I love you

Boomer

I read it and cried as hard as I possibly could. I was wheezing and gasping for air as the tears streamed down my face. I sank to my knees as Blossom and Buttercup came into my room. They had tears streaming down their face too. They sat on their knees beside me and hugged me.