Chapter 9

Sorry it took so long, but here it is!
Disclaimer: I own nothing, but the kids and the plot.

Bubbles' POV

Everything happened so fast I hardly had anytime to reaced. One minute I was fighting Brat, the next she was on the ground and Boomer was next to me asking if I was alright.

"I'm fine.....thanks." It reminded me of how for a while he would fight crime with us, and was always worried about me being hurt.....I guess he hasn't changed.....to bad I have.

"Thank god." He hugged me and I was taken back. All the feelings, all the thoughts, everything I've worked so hard to hide was surfaced just by that short little hug. It only lasted about 20 seconds, but it still did all of that. Stupid Bubbles, stop thinking like that.

Boomer's POV

I was scared for the first time in 5 years. I saw Bubbles fighting and somthing just.....clicked, and before I knew it I had beaten Brat and was hugging Bubbles.. I realize what I was doing and stopped.

"Sorry." I muttered under my breath. I wasn't really sorry, but she doesn't like me right now so I have to be a real gentalmen.

"It's alright, habit." She whispered quietly.

Buttercup's POV

We picked up some of the ruble in the house trying to figure out what to do next.

"We don't have enough money to stay at a hotel while our house is under construction." Blossom sat down on the couch with her head in her hands.

"Ya, I don't know if we have enough to fix all of this either." Bubbles was pacing a bit.

"We will just ask the mayor, or something. everything will be fine." I tried, but even I knew that most of the funds go toward repairing the rest of the city.

"Well, we only have 3 rooms, but you are welcome to stay with us." Brick offered.

"I want to go with Daddy!" Bella yelled jumping into Boomers arms. I saw the defeat cross Bubbles face, and I knew it was over.
"Fine." I spat bitterly. The girls looked at me shocked but shook their heads yes. "Don't you try anything, or you won't live to see tomorrow." I warned them. They had stupid smiles on their face as they nodded.

"Ok, let's pack then!" Bubbles tried to be happy, for the kids, and rushed them upstairs.

"So, you got what you want. The girls and I will find somewhere else to stay while you are with them, the Professor shouldn't have a problem with us staying for a while." Blossom told the boys as she picked up a smashed family photo.

"Why don't you guys just stay with us." Brick frowned looking at Blossom.

"How are you going to fit 12 people in a 3 room apartment?" Blossom shot back.

"We can afford a bigger place, we just didn't need one before. You know, if the three of us move in with you guys, there would be a lot more income and we could help with the kids. Think of us as nanny's who are paying you." Brick bent down and helped Blossom pick up the photo. "Just give us a chance." Brick pleaded with her.

"I...." She started looking to me for help. I have her a sad smiled and answered for her.

"What other choice do we have."