Chapter 3 How Could I\You

OK let's make this short and sweet I don't own PPHZ or RRBZ thank you now on to your feature presentation.

Bubbles POV

I ran to my tree, by the lake, in the center of the cherry tree forest, next to the park. It was my tree because when Boomer and I where dating we carved our names onto it. I wasn't surprised to see Blossom and Buttercup come running through the trees.

"You guys, too" Buttercup asked.

"That's a stupid question, of course why else would we all be here without our kids! God, why did they just show up! We where fine with out them! Why is—" I cut blossom off.

"Blossom, it doesn't matter why they are here, because they are. Now we have to cope and adjust to what comes next, ok," you could hear how upset I was in my voice,"Blossom could you go get the my kids, Buttercup I'll get yours, and Buttercup you go get Blossoms then we will meet at home."

"Ok sounds good,"

"Ok, I'll clock Brick for ya," Buttercup said, we laughter and went to get the kids.

I walked out to the field where Buttercup always takes her kids. Its also the field where her and Butch always played soccer. We all had our spots with the boys, mine was the tree by the lake. When I got there I saw something that I never hoped to see in a million years, the kids were playing soccer Butch. How was I supposed to explain this to Buttercup

"Hey Beatrix, Brielle, Brice your mom is worried we should get going,"their game stopped and the kids groaned, " Go to the meeting place I will catch up with you in a bit," I said as the walked towards the lake. It was our meeting spot with the kids and echother. It has been sense middle school when we found it.

"Bubbles its nice to see you again," Butch said with a smile. Not his perverted smile but a real smile. I wish I could return it, but I can't. I just can't no matter how much I want to. I sighed,

"I wish I could say the same Butch, I really do," I gave him a sympathetically look and turned away know what I had to say next, "Please stay away from us and those kids," I paused for a second,"It would just make everything a lot easier." I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"What do you mean?" I knew I couldn't tell him, Brick, Boomer the truth about the kids, it would give than away back into our lives and a way into our childrens. We decided a long time ago that the kids would be better off without them. After all they always ran away when things got ruff or serious. It was just their nature.

"I mewan you guys need to leave us alone. We have built lives on the rubble you left after distroying us. Why are you trying to do it again? Why are you trying to destroy those kids lives too?" With that I ripped out of him grasp and started running. Tears where streaming down my face, after all Butch was like a brother to me. Why did they have to leave?

Why???

Butch's POV

She was right. We did destroy them, didn't we. We hurt them. How could we ask their forgiveness now?

Buttercup's POV

I walked to the playground to see the kids playing with Brick. BRICK. I got pissed off at once.

"Ya munchkins your mom wants ya, why don't you go to the meeting place and I'll meet you there k,"

"OK," they said in unision, and ran off. Once they where out of sight I looked at Brick with cool eyes.

"I'm only going to say this once, stay away from us and those kids or you will have less then 5 seconds to run got it," you could tell tell from my tone I was pissed, but Brick had, has, always will have a death wish. The only thing that kept me from clocking him with Blossom, but she won't have a problem with it now.

"I won't," Brick said fearlessly witch was a mistake on his part because I punched him right across the face. It left a big red mark.

"You hurt Blossom. Shot a bullet right through her heart and you expect me to let you do it again? Well not this time, so save your breath and leave us alone," I walked away knowing that I might have taken it to far with hitting him, but hre had to learn.

Brick's POV

She was right. I broke Blossoms heart. How could oi be so stupid? How could I hurt here like that?

Blossom's POV

I walked to where the kids where and saw Boomer with them. This had to end now. Bella could never find out.

"Hey guys your mom is waiting for you by the meeting place, I'll meet you there," I said and then the unthinkable happened. Bella ran over to Boomer and hugged him.

"Bye I hope we can play again!" She said as she ran away. This had to end right here right Noe.

"Stay away from them, got it. Stay away from us while your at it," I said cool as ice. I'm surprised I didn't turn into ice with the tone I used.

"Why?" He said. I had a hindered reasons to banish him to the depths of hell, but I will only give him the one that stands out in my mind.

"You broke her, you broke Bubbles. You shadered her. She was so depressed. You left her 4 months after her grandma and only living family died. You where all she had and you left her. She was broken. There where some days I thought that putting her back together would be impossible, but some how we where able to do it. You want me to let you do that again? You want me to let you huirt those kids to? I don't think so," I turned my heel and walked off. I know I hurt him and he deserved it, but that doesn't mean I wanted to .

Boomer's POV

She was right. I broke her. She was so fragel and I just dropped her, and she shattered like glass. How could I? I lost the only thing that truly made me happy in life. How could I just let her go?