Chapter 1 The Boys are Back

I'm back! I would like to thank Liv_Luv_PPGZ for the help.
Disclaimer: I do not own PPGZ or RRBZ

Blossom's POV

I was sitting on the floor of our 7 room, 6 bath, 2 story house, in our living room with red carpit, dark walls and 3 light blues couches. I was on the floor coloring with Bliss. Brylynn and Bella where down in the basement trying area practicing for cheer leading. Brielle was sitting on the couch closes to the TV watching Sailor Moon(I don't own this either), she was kinda obsessed with anime. Then again here mom was Buttercup, so what else do you expect. Blake was sitting on another couch reading The Outsiders(I don't own this, too), he was so smart. 5 years old and he is at a 8 the grade reading level. As far as I knew Braden was sleeping. I had no idea where Beatix, Brice, and Blaze are though. I think they are with Buttercup.

"Have you seen Beatrix and Brice I can't find them," Buttercup scanned the room,"Where is Blaze?" I wasn't going to lie to her.

"Have no idea i thought they were with you." She placed her hands on her hips. She was wearing a green jersey that showed her curves, a pair of skinny jeans, and sk8ter shoes. After all we are only 20.

"I don't like the sound of that," and nether did I. They are the trouble makers, so who knows what they have gotten themselves into this time. Just then Bubbles walked in with groceries and our missing children.

"Hey, sorry I took them without telling you guys, but they where at the store with me," she said as if she could read our minds. By now we practicly do read each others minds.

"Oh, I have this easter party thing for my work and we all can go. It's in the park, so the kids can play and go easter egg hunting," Bubbles worked at so many jobs it was hard to keep track. Then again we all did. There where 12 people living under this roof, and only 3 can work.

"Which job?" Buttercup piped in as she helped Bubbles put the groceries away. The kitchen was painted a blue berry color, with navy blue and light blue tiles, light blue cupboards and counters, and a dark blue stove, dish washer, sinker, fridge, microwave, and toster,

"The advisory for Fashion Inc." Every one in town knew that Bubbles was the best adviser ever to walk the earth. She got a lot of offers, but only had enough time for so many. Sometimes one of the kids would help her if they could. They helped all of us if they could. Even though they are only 5 they see how hard we work and try to help. It's so sweet.

"Oh cool, did you show then your designs," Buttercup said, because Bubbles had been so excited yesterday, because the drecter said he would look at here designs.

"I'm going to show them to him at the party! It's so exiting! I'm seeing my dream unfold right infont of me!" She was practicly jumping up and down.

"That's great Bubbles," as I sat down on a light blue and silver stool.

"I know I can't wait!" Bubble practicly screamed. Her pigtails, which were about to her waist. She was in a baby blue jeans, a dark blue shirt with white trim, and white flates. She desinges all of our clothes. Its much cheaper then buying all new clothes. I know that sounds cheap, but with all the money that we blow on food, its nessecary to save every dollar we can.