Chapter 33

YOUR POV

Today I had left the hospital and was in my bed in the apartment Alex and I shared. The girls all went by to drop me off from the hospital. After a while they all left to the studio and Alex and I were alone in our apartment. I texted the girls throughout the day, but mostly Lauren of course.

Alex and I were laying on my bed looking at our laptops with the tv on in the background."Put the volume louder, they're talking about Fifth Harmony.." Alex told me as I picked up the remote and did what was told.

[interviewer Bold , the girls Italics]

"Hey guys, good to see you again. You all look as beautiful as always.."

They all said "thank you" and "you to" in unison.

"So, how have you guys been? Have you all been feeling better since the VMA incident?"

"We're doing great I guess, the real worry was about Xfactor contestant (Y/N). She saved our lives, and broke her right leg and right arm." Ally said

"Oh,well I sure hope she'll get better soon! But other news, Camila what's up with you and Alex from The Xfactor?"

Camila blushed and looked at the floor.

"We've had our past together and sadly something came between us. But I guess it's faith that brought us together again.." Camila said while smiling.

"So what you're saying is: you guys are a couple?"

Camila nodded and all of the girls cheered.

"What about you guys? Any of you got someone of at least a crush?"

They all went silent and had a shy smile on their faces.

"Wow, okay I'll take that as a yes then haha. Normani, are you going to tell us who it is?"

"No, sorry.."

"Well okay then, Ally?"

"No, I'm sorry.."

"Dinah?"

"No, sorry dawg. "

"Lauren?"

Lauren stayed quite for a while before she spoke.

"All I'm saying is that they really make me happy.." She smiled shyly.

The interview continued but I was thinking about what Lauren said way too much. I make her happy, and she makes me happy. I couldn't wish for more in the world then knowing that I'm the reason she smiles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAUREN'S POV

We were just done recording so Camila and I went to (Y/N) and Alex's place right away. (Y/N) and I told Alex and Camila about us and they were so happy for us. When we arrived, Alex opened the door for us and she and Camila sat down on the couch together. I walked towards (Y/N)'s room knowing that she'd probably be in bed still recovering. I knocked on the door as she told me to come in. 

"Hey, how are you? I missed you." she told me while I walked towards her bed and lay next to her.

"I'm great, and you? I missed you to babe." I answered.

"It might sound cheesy, but now that you're here I feel way better. You kinda take my mind off of the pain my body is in.." she told me while kissing my forehead. Our eyes met and we just looked at each other for awhile, not saying a word just enjoying each others company. 

"The doctor called me a few hours ago, they're gonna take off the cast on my right arm and leg in a few days. I still won't be able to walk normally but I'll be able to use me arm normally. " she told me after a while as I smiled at her words.

"That's great babe, I'm so happy for you." I told her as she smiled at me. "So, I'll still be in a wheelchair. But I really can't wait any more. So, do you want to go on a date with me after they get it off?" she asked. I smiled and kissed her cheek. " Of course babe." We just layed there holding each other, after a while we fell asleep together.