Chapter 12

ALEX'S POV

"So that's what happened.." I heard (Y/N) say to Harry. "And you just didn't notice before? Are you really that blind?" I said while walking towards them. "What do you mean?" She asked me confused. " Ariana isn't the only one who likes you, all the girls from Fifth Harmony do too.. " I told her. "That is insane, right?" She said while looking at Harry. Harry didn't say anything he just looked at her with an apologetic look on his face. "You guys are crazy! Just because Ariana likes me doesn't mean the rest also likes me?" She said while standing up. I grabbed her hand just before she could walk away. " Just look at the way the look at you. They also act nervous around you, jealous when another girl is around you. They're even fighting over you; every time you ask if one of them wants to do something with you they fight over you as if you're the last piece of pie left. Just think about it." I said while releasing her. She walked away not saying a word.

"Oh and by the way, it's not really a punishment to be wanted by 6 girls is it?" I screamed after her as she continued to walk away. I knew she heard me and Harry and I didn't chase after her. We knew she needed some time alone to think about what I just said and to open her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

I woke up with a bit of a headache from last night. Not because I drank to much, but because of the thinking I did. After Alex told me about all the girls having a crush on me, it was all I could think about. Still not believing it though.

I opened my eyes and walked towards the bathroom. When I opened the door, Ariana was standing right in front of me. I was guessing she slept over because of Camila."Oh sorry, I'll wait." I said nervously while walking towards my bed again to sit down on it.

She smirked at my nervousness and sat down next to me. "It's okay, you can go now.." She said smiling at me and placing her hand on my inner thigh. I immediately jumped at the contact." Uhm.. Thanks" I said with a shaky voice and quickly walked towards the bathroom and locking it letting out a deep sigh. "What was that?" I heard Camila ask Ariana. " She's just still in shock about our little interaction last night in the janitor's closet, and how good I was." Ariana answered with a teasing tone in her voice. "What do you mean?" -"Like I said; I'm pretty good and could be a bit overwhelming.." She said.

Before Camila could answer I already got dressed and walked out side of the bathroom. They were both staring at me, but I acted like I didn't notice them being there. I grabbed my room key and walked outside to god knows where without saying a word.

What was I going to do now?