Chapter 7

YOUR POV

When we arrived in Dallas we immediately went to the hotel where all of us would be staying, to take a shower and rest a bit.

"So guys, it looks like they made a mistake with the rooms.. " Jessy, the tour manager said while everybody turned around to face him."We have one room too short. Which means that one of the Fifth Harmony girls needs to stay in a room with one of the Tech-department members.." He explained. I realized I had a room with enough space so I decided to be the hero. " I've got space?" I suggested as again as soon as I said those words the girls went back to that unreadable expression in their eyes. " Oh, this is going to be interesting." Alex whispered to me while I just shrugged it off.

The girls ran in to the hallway where the elevator was, while pushing each other away with their suitcases as weapons. "Uhm girls, it might be better to know the room and floor number now wouldn't it?" Alex said while laughing but they ignored her still fighting. "Can you pick one for me? I can't choose.." I told Jessy. "That we already knew my friend." Alex whispered to me while I acted like didn't hear her comment.

"Camila, you don't mind sharing a room with (Y/N)?" Jessy asked which made all the girls stop fighting. " YES! I mean no, I don't mind at all!" Camila said while smiling brightly. She ran towards me following me to the direction our room was(which happened to be the opposite direction from where the girls were previously headed). " Girls, you can come over later if you want? Our room number is 315.." I told the girls as I walked away again after turning around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAUREN'S POV

"Man! I wish she picked me!" Ally said frustrated. "Me to, well.. Atleast I'm happy it wasn't Dinah. Cause she would've raped her in her sleep." Normani said while laughing. Jessy gave us our room keys and we took the elevator to our rooms. I was sharing with Ally. After we put our suitcases in our room everybody quickly took a shower so that we could get to (Y/N) and Camila's room as fast as possible.

I'd doubt that anything would happen between them but knowing Camila, she would somehow find a way to 'accidentally fall' on (Y/N)'s lap while being half naked or something. When Mani, Dinah and Ally also were done, we made our way to (Y/N) and Camila's room.