⬰3⤛

A boy with an average height walked in

A boy with an average height walked in. the light brown orbs shining between the white iris, a very pale complextion and plump red lips, his hair neatly made and rested on his head as they roofed his forehead.
ears decorated with many piercings dressed up in black from shirt to the shoes and a bracelet hanging off from his hand.

the same bracelet that Haewon had seen earlier.

her eyes carefully scanned the bracelet and slowly travelled up his body to come in contact with his face. "Damn that's one perfectly hand sculpted face, so beautiful" she commented, unaware of the boy's identity.

"hold on- he seems familiar? no way!! isn't he the boy from yesterday" she exclaimed in utter confusion as realisation striked her. Her body froze as soon as their eyes connected. The light brown orbs bored straight into the girl's eyes.

"no way what is he doing here?" she silently gasped.

Haewon blinked her eyes a couple of times to make sure she wasn't haullicinating, she surely wasn't.

"he's so gorgeous"

"look at his hair- oh my god his eyes- catch me I'm fainting"

"he has a cool fashion sense, I like him already"

"where do people create such beings, I mean just look at him, he puts shame to the sun itself"

"he can punch me and I'd be glad"

"that's it, I put my dips on him"

comments were continuously flooding the classroom.

"Students behave" Mr. Hwang interjected "introduce yourself" he motioned the new boy.

the boy turned to the class "I'm Renjun not happy to meet you" he introduced in a detached tone without a single expression visible on his face.

Mr. Hwang gazed at the boy "umm is that it?" he questioned. "You wanted me to say something else?" the boy questioned back boldly.

"A very free minded and open child I see" the teacher muttered softly adjusting his glasses. "That's what the poster says- Be open minded and speak your thoughts. I just followed it" Renjun shrugged looking at the teacher.

"right so anyways Renjun you can go and sit besides Jena" the sir pointed to the black haired girl who was soundly asleep on her desk.

"No" he retorted before walking and taking a seat besides a special someone who still had her eyes on him all this time.

"I'll sit here" he said more like he announced aloud.