⬰12⤛

despite Taeyong's warning, Haewon unknowingly started getting closer to the boys

despite Taeyong's warning, Haewon unknowingly started getting closer to the boys. they, you could say, have become good friends by now. a little span of three weeks brought them incredibly close. she started hanging out with them more than with her own bestfriends, and strangely she never felt nervous or awkward around them.

they were vampires, sure they were. the ones who can potentially suck out your damn blood and leave you dying, but she never felt threatened or on guard around them. like they were just another set of humans like her.

and in this course of three weeks Haewon started feeling a little something towards Renjun. she had no idea why she felt that way, but everytime they talked, it used to feel like they've known each other since the past lives.

the boys could see how Haewon was slowly changing him. little by little but progressively. although it was only limited to her but he used to smile a lot everytime he was around her. and lord his smile is just enough to melt your hearts.

his smile would make her stomach do weird flips. everytime he smiled at her she felt the whole world around her pause, only the two of them in a magical moment of their own. "why am i reacting like this?" was all that she asked herself.

likewise Renjun had his effects on her too. they were blooming in each other's presence.

Haewon had never even dreamed of getting attached to some jerky dickheaded vampires, but here we are.

currently, they group was taking a stroll in the hallways because coincidentally all of them had a free period. like always they walked in their usual positions, Haewon in the center with Renjun on her left and Jaemin on her right. besides Jaemin was his self-proclaimed son, Jisung and besides Renjun, was none other than the loud speaker of the group, Haechan.

Renjun used to always walk a little close to the girl, causing the occasional bumping of their shoulders or sometimes their hands that brushed over each other's.

it gave the girl butterflies and Renjun was well aware of that, so you could say he does that on purpose.

"i love your piercings. they're so pretty" Haewon said. her eyes gently grazed over the rings and the studs that adorned their ears- staying a little longer on Renjun's ears.

"oh these, the four of us got the piercings on the same day." Jaemin said playing with his piercings now that she mentioned it.

"that's cute"

"noona, why don't you get your ears pierced so you could match us?" Jisung suggested looking at the girl with anticipation in his eyes.

"hey your birthday is coming soon so why don't you get your ears pierced on that day?" Haechan popped up in front of her. now walking backwards as he faced the girl.

"no way you remember my birthday?" her voice sounded astounding. she felt special for a second.

"of course we do. you're a part of our group now so how can we forget it?"