⬰6⤛

"hello Haewon" the guy smiled, giving his signature eye smile

the sudden urge of extreme excitement whizzed through her as she almost flied into the boy's arm engulfing him in a warm welcoming hug. the boy reciprocating the same feelings crushing the girl with his strong arms- veins popping out.

a twinkling smile drew on the faces of the both. they both held the position for quite some time, meanwhile Mark was delightedly watching the two, a small triumphant smile curved on his lips.

Haewon let go off him as she looked at him with sparkling eyes "when did you come" she gleed, "and why didn't you tell me you're back" she pouted punching his arm lightly.

"that was the surprise" Mark interrupted from behind sending the both a wink. "yes, Mark hyung and me decided to plan this surprise for you" he cooed his eyes almost disappearing into cresents.

"okay enough time wasted and now let's eat" Haewon clapped her hands picking up her dish. "no no you guys continue I actually have to go somewhere" Mark imparted getting up from his spot.

"where" the both asked in unison.

".... I have some work... with my friends.. I'll see you at home.. and Jeno bring her home before Taeyong hyung comes" Mark ordered the younger male receiving a nod from him.

the two best friends enjoyed their time by the river, talking about the most random things they could think off. the evening sun basked it's orange rays on the two, their skins glowing under it's effect. it felt euphoric.

the tranquil skies painted in a hue of orange, the soothing sound of the flowing water was a melody to the ears. the brittle grass that swayed with the soft breeze, birds taking flights under the open sky returning to their homes after a tiring day. it was all serene.

"so how has school been without me?" Jeno enquired "nothing new as always the regular" Haewon asserted.

"also no one knows about this place except you three. this is a secret between us and you can come here anytime you feel but don't get caught and staircase is slippery so be careful you can enjoy if you want I'm leaving" her words from the morning echoed in her brain, reminding her about the events that happened in that short span of time.

"why did I just allow that stranger to use my hideout whenever he felt like" Haewon muttered to herself slapping her head at her stupidity. "what happened" Jeno asked looking at her with questioning eyes.

"ah no nothing there was a fly" she lied. "why did I lie right now" she herself was conflicted by her actions. it was all too tiring for her, unexpected things kept happening since yesterday and she was left clueless.