⬰11⤛

"i hate his guts" Jeno dryly chuckled, one hand on his hips while the other effortlessly brushed through his hair

"i hate his guts" Jeno dryly chuckled, one hand on his hips while the other effortlessly brushed through his hair. eyes still lingering on the table Haewon was at.

Jena's eyes followed the boy and landed on the table. sighing, she snapped her head back to Jeno who stood in front of her, "you hate every guy's gut who tries to reach Haewon, just sit down lee jeno"

"why does she have to go with them?" he complained taking his seat. but Jena seemed rather comfortable with her bestfriend hanging with the vampires, "why, what's wrong in sitting there? you should be happy she's being recognized by those hot men" Jena chirped, happy for bestie.

his heart stinged at those words, "i'm hot too! she can sit here then!" Jeno exclaimed.

Jena laughed at his reply, "yeah you're hot no lies, but you're old and they're new." she remarked waving the chopstick in air.

the male's eyebrows furrowed, looking at the girl for further explanation, "i mean, they are her new friends and you're old, so let her enjoy with them. anyways she sits with us everyday so whats wrong in trying something new?!

now stop looking there again and again," the girl uttered as her hand reached out to Jeno, grabbing his shoulders she made him face her.

"you seem extremely cool with her sitting around a bunch of vampires? even when you know they're the bad ones" Jeno intrigued, as his right brow plucked up, looking at the girl for an answer.

"Jeno you're being stereotypical, all that was years ago, no one believes in such things except the oldies and Haewon isn't one of them, you know she isn't afraid of them" Jena chipped, contently chewing on her food.

"but why, we're enough for her? why him. why renjun? why them? there's plenty other students she could go to," Jeno sighed dropping his shoulders and slumped on the table. his crescent smiling eyes turned gloomy.

Jena almost choked on her food. her hand promptly fanning her face in attempts to drive the tears away that formed in her eyes, "enough for her– boy please don't make me laugh, what do you mean enough? it sounds like you don't want her to make any new friends" she said.

"i just dont want her to be friends with them" he said, voice dripping with stubbornness.

"because they're vampires?"

"yes"

"you're fucking ridiculous" Jena didnt believe her ears, how could Jeno say that. she was so disappointed in him right now. "look over there, do you see them? they're laughing, enjoying, having the time of their life, no one at first glance can tell that they're vampires. they look so sweet together though aww" Jena warmly spoke, looking at the newly formed friend circle with soft eyes.

"but—" Haewon's protective bestfriend objected. his legs already standing up and ready to march to the table. fortunately Jena's hand sprung out gripping tightly on Jeno's veiny arm and with one strong pull made the boy land his butt on his seat again.