⬰Prologue⤛

The clock struck 4 and in the once silent room, echoed the cries of a small baby.

The once groaning mother left out a deep sigh before cradling her daughter in her arms.

She looked down upon her baby who was peacefully sleeping in her arms, her puffed cheeks and pouty lips as she breathe silently.

A small smile tugged on her mother's face as she quietly placed a sweet kiss on the daughter's forehead before carefully placing her in the cradle and drifting off to the wonderland.

Out in the dark pitched hallway, a light shimmered illuminating the passage, followed by a smoke of white clouds.

From behind the smoke a godly figure made his presence followed by a young boy.

The godly figure was an old man, with long white hair and beard and a golden crown rested on his head. His attire was also white from head to toe and snow white wings attached to his back. Moon Jihoon. The monarch of the heavens.

The young boy was his child Moon Taeil, the first in hand chief commander of the angels.

Jihoon brought out the red string as he made his way to the ward.

He took one end of the string and tied it on the pinky of the small girl who was just brought into the world.

After making sure the thread is tied properly he exited the room and made his way to another room.

As he was walking he bumped into a figure stumbling upon her.

It was a girl covered in all black carrying a small boy who was sleeping on her shoulders.

The three of them fell down and Taeil who was walking behind them "Dad what was that soun- woahh- ouchh--" before he could even complete his sentence he fell on Jihoon who was managing to get up.

Causing the two to groan in pain but the boy was still asleep

Everything was okay until Jihoon noticed his hand, his eyes widened looking at what he has just done.

The thread in his hand got attached to the small boy who was still asleep.
A deep silence fell over the room followed by the emergence of an eye blinding white light.

The thread had been tied, there was no turning back, no one could cut that tie, It was impossible.

They were tied down by the soulmate thread and no one could deny them.

But that was an accident that small boy wasn't the one who was supposed to be the girl's soulmate.

It was an accident, a big mistake.

Or maybe not??.....