⬰7⤛

"we can atleast you know help him get a body or something" Haechan began, breaking the silence

all the eyes landed on the male that sat restlessly on the couch "you know right? he won't like it" Jisung reminded the elder.

heavy sighs leaving their mouths. "i swear to satan this guy is so stubborn" Haechan groaned as his head swooped lower, his back sinking in the couch again.

the room fell silent again as everyone tried to think of some way to heal the boy. however they couldn't come to any solutions.

this silence was torn apart by the violent coughs that resonated from the bedroom, heads snapping to the closed door.

"we need to do something before his condition worsens" one of them asserted.

"why the dull mood?" a high pitched voice echoed through the room catching the attention of the four men who sat sprawled in the living room. their faces morphed into a disgusted look as they looked at the figure walk in.

her hair bouncing as she walked, dressed up in revealing clothes- way more than revealing. and too much makeup slapped on her face- honestly she looked like a walking makeup store.

Jisung snorted looking at her, he wanted to laugh so bad- but he held it in. the girl sent him glares eyes glinting red.

the younger returned the same glare, his eyes glowing brighter than hers.

"what the fuck how did you get in?" Haechan hissed, already upset by the presence who was in their house.

"forgot bitch I still have the spare keys" she said as she lifted her hand lazily dangling the keys.

"why are you here?" Jaemin stood up gazing at the girl, lips curved in annoyance, eyes twitching in disgust.

"what do you mean why? I heard my man is sick" she spoke in a nauseatingly sweet voice.

"who told you?" Haechan intrigued, sending the girl an exasperating look cocking up his eyebrow.

Chenle stood up hesitantly "i called her" he lowly spoke, knowing very well of the situation that he had got himself into.

the three clueless vamps shared looks with each other, before charging at full speed to the orange
head. "why the fuck would you call her here?" Haechan seethed, the ruby red taking over his orbs and the fangs that popped out.

he surely was angered.

"i'm disappointed in you Chenle, why did you do that?" Jisung added.

their words increased the burden on Chenle's shoulders, he knew what he did was not right, but he didn't have a choice.

Jaemin took the initiative of standing in between before the situation could go out of hand. "calm down Haechan"

"because we know she can help him right now" Chenle retorted.