🎂Birthday Special🎂

It took awhile for Keigo to get home. We had the lights off and had his friends here. My friends from UA and Tokoyami as well as Endeavor had gathered to celebrate his birthday.  The door opened and he was surprised to see that the lights were off. "Y/N, are you home?" The lights turned on and everyone yelled "SURPRISE!!!!" We laughed and blew party horns as well as popped confetti poppers. He laughed and came over to me hugging me and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Y/N, thank you, I had almost forgotten." I smiled and wrapped an arm around him. We waited a little before we brought out the cake. The Hero had a few drinks in that time. He looked at it in awe and with a blush on his face. "You guys thank you so much." The crowed sang happy birthday then he was able to blow out his candles. "I need to get a picture of this before we eat it." He pulled out his phone and started taking pictures then took the first bite.

"Thank you guys," he started to tear up and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Awww Keigo," I wrapped my arms around him. He was a little drunk so obviously he couldn't hold his emotions back the way he might have wanted.

The night was still young and everyone was still partying. I had gotten a few drinks in me as well. Mirio and I danced with the music. I knew Hawks was watching and looked over to see him glaring at Mirio. The song ended and I went over to my boyfriend. "What are you thinking of?"

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "How much I want you~" I blushed and looked around to make sure no one had heard that. Everyone was still partying so I knew we'd were safe. The music was too loud for them to hear us. "Hawks- later...."

"Of course BabyBird, but I don't want to wait that long." I sighed and looked around. "I think it's time for the birdman to open his presents!!" I shouted over the noise as I rose my cup above the crowed. They cheered and brought their presents one by one to Hawks who was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

I had gotten Keigo a really soft and fluffy blanket. He loved it and immediately put his face into it. "Thank you Y/N" he looked up from the blanket a heavy blush on his face. I blushed back, covering my face and Mirio patted my back. "Seems like someone is a little flustered~" he whispered int my ear, his breath was hot.

My face heated up even more. I had always known Mirio had a crush on me and when he found out I was dating Hawks he showed it even more. It was like he was trying to show that I should be with him instead of Keigo. I wasn't going to leave Keigo anytime soon but Mirio is persistent.

Keigo opened all of his gifts and thanked everyone. The party continued but a few people had left. Slowly throughout the night more and more people left to their home for rest. Soon it was just Keigo and I left. We started cleaning up and cleaned most of the mess when Keigo had me pinned to the wall.

"Earlier you said we could do it later. And now, it's later." He looked at me with lust filling his eyes. "I see the way he looks at you, he wants you just as much as I do." His voice growled and he spoke in my ear. "But you are mine." His feathers had my arms pinned above my head. I squirmed under his touch as his hands traveled about my body. The only thing I could think to myself was that it was going to be a long night.

 The only thing I could think to myself was that it was going to be a long night

THANK YOU KADEART FOR THE BEAUTIFUL ART

THANK YOU KADEART FOR THE BEAUTIFUL ART. Kadeart is an amazing artist on Twitter and if you know that they have any other social media platforms please say so.