~Welcome~

Hello. As you can read, this story is a short story.

However, this is an 18+ short MxM story. And no, not because it was full of smut. But it was full of violence, mature language, and some triggering scenes. This story will also have a very tragic ending so if you're not comfortable with it, feel free to escape. There's no smut scene in here so kindly leave if that's what you came for.

Change of plan ; there's only one smut scene. So....yeah.

This story is an MxM story, in case you don't know, MxM means ManxMan, which is a homosexual story, showing two males interact/showing interest with/in each other. Homophobic? Yeah get out from here.

I just want you to know that I'm an amateur writer so I don't know if my plot/idea/scene could affect you as how I want, but I hope it does. English is not my first language so please understand if you see so many mistakes especially grammar. I'm sorry in advance.

Lastly, this event is based on a true story. However, the name, the plot except for the main one, the scene and time of the events has completely been changed by me. But, if any name of my characters have something to do with a one's other event, it is purely coincident.

Till then, enjoy the reading.

-Daisy