~ 7 ~

The car ride was full of silence. The silence wasn't that awkward to Ryan but definitely awkward to Fia.

She wanted to ask few questions there and there, well, at least to kill the silent since she was so uncomfortable. But since she saw that Ryan looked unbothered, she decided to just shut her mouth.

After about 15 minutes later, they arrived. Ryan looked out to see that they were Infront of a fancy restaurant. He secretly rolled his eyes.

He didn't wait for Noah to open his door as he quickly stepped out of the car. Fia frowned, before she also stepped out and Noah closed the door. He also had frowned since opening the door was supposedly one of his duties.

Fia gestured for them to walk ahead, "shall we?" She asked softly and Ryan acted nonchalantly as he walk first, and Fia smiled in embarrassment to the host who saw the incident.

"Do you made a reservation, Miss?" The host asked once Ryan and Fia stood before him while smiling. Fia nodded, smiling back, "yes. Under Fia Ellison for 2 people."

The host looked for her name under the reservation list and nodded when he saw Fia's name. "Follow me Miss, Sir" He said politely and both Fia and Ryan followed him.

Fia chose a table where it was hidden from people, since she can't predict Ryan's behaviour.

Ryan, without care about anything just sat down at one of the seat once the host showed their table. The host's face turned a grimaced expression when he witness this, as he thought that Ryan was being so ungentlemanly that at the end the host was the one who pulled the chair for Fia.

Fia smiled apologetically at the host meanwhile the host smiled back before he bowed slightly, and turn around to leave, at the same time when a waiter came towards them. He brought 2 menus over, putting one in front of Fia meanwhile the other on in front of Ryan.

Ryan shook his head while picking up the menu, lazily looking over the dishes.

He knew acting like this, especially in some big fancy restaurant was like digging his own grave, since it also could ruined his reputation (not that he had one) but since this could also brought shame to Fia, then he was willing to acted like this.

"I want Island Duck with Mulberry Mustard with Red Wine." She said smiling before turned to Ryan.

"What do you want to eat?" Fia softly asked. There were no any trace of anger in her voice 

'Seems like you are a very patient person, Miss Fia.' Ryan chuckled inside, meanwhile outside he continued to ignore the girl. He could saw from the corner of his eyes, that the waiter were raising his eyebrows.

He seemed like a person who read other people well. So he might had catch things on what was going on.

Ryan shrugged, closing the menu and put his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

The waiter raised an eyebrow, he looked like he was having a hard time trying to calm down. Fia saw this and immediately smiled at him, telling that it was okay before the smile turned into an apologetic one.

"Give him Smoked Salmon with Red Wine, please." She said and the waiter took a deep breath, before nodded. "Alright, Miss. Coming in a moment." He said before took back the menus. Without sparing Ryan a glance, he walked to the kitchen.

There was an awkward silence filling both of them. Fia looked so uncomfortable, and without she noticed, Ryan was too. But he kept his eyes off the girl.

Not after a long moment, the waiter came, along with their dish

He put the Island Duck in front of Fia, "enjoy you food, Miss." He said politely as he pour the red wine into a glass for Fia before turn to Ryan, "will bring your food in a moment, Sir." He said, urging to not rolled his eyes before walked back into the kitchen.