~ 9 ~

"Ryan, wake up baby." A shake on his shoulder manage to wake Ryan from his slumber.

Ryan groaned, bury his head onto the pillow. He then heard a chuckle. "Wakey wakey grumpy lil baby." Andrew cooed, gently got on top of Ryan before showering Ryan's bare back with kisses.

He trailed the kisses until Ryan's ear, "wake up." He whispered. Ryan groaned, "no, let me sleep, 'm tired." He said grumpily, before proceed to sleep more.

But Andrew wasn't having any of that, "no, you should definitely wake up first. You should eat some breakfast. You said last night you didn't eat anything, right." Andrew stated more than ask while tucking Ryan's hair behind his ear.

Ryan had told Andrew everything, from the date that Albert forced him to go, to the 'secrets' that he recently covered that lead to their fight, and finally his outburst, that manage to earn him a scowl from Andrew.

Because Andrew always said, no matter how bad our parents were, we always, literally always have to respect them.

Andrew had wishing that Ryan went back to his parents and seek forgiveness, because that was what he would did if he still has his parents.

But of course, Ryan protested. It was understands since Andrew had already lost his parents. So his mind had been set for a child to always respect them, before it was too late.

"Fine. I'm up." He said and Andrew moved back as Ryan got to his knees while rubbing his eyes.

Andrew smiled lovingly before he ruffled Ryan's hair, "go to shower. I'll wait for you downstairs." He told him and leaned down to plant a kiss on Ryan's cheek.

He got up before walked away to downstairs. Ryan yawned, before he went straight to the shower, grabbing new towel on his way before done his morning routine. After freshened up, he made his way to the closet and took out some brief and oversized hoodie belonged to Andrew.

He didn't bother to put some sweatpants as he made way to the kitchen.

Andrew was sitting on the counter with a smile as he caught the sight of Ryan. He then gestured him to sit beside him.

"You look cute in my clothes. Should wear them more often." Andrew cooed as Ryan took a seat.

Ryan playfully rolled his eyes, before both of them had breakfast while getting into few light conversations here and there.

Ryan volunteered to wash the dishes since Andrew already cooked before. Andrew went back to the living room while waiting for Ryan to show up.

And after a few minutes, he did. "Come here." Andrew told him softly while patting the seat next to him. Ryan climbed next to him and they cuddled.

"You sure you want to sleep here for another night?" Andrew asked while running his hair through Ryan's hair. He felt Ryan nodded, made him sigh. All of the sudden Ryan's phone ringing.

Ryan wanted to ignore it but of course Andrew wanted him to pick it up.

"Just let it be." He told Andrew when he felt Andrew shifted uncomfortably. 

"What if it's your parents?"

"Then let them be." He simply replied.

"What if it's urgent?" He urged.

"God damnit stop being so positive for once Andrew!" Ryan snapped, before he sighed out loud.

"Sorry, I just want a quiet day with you and you only." He murmured.

"Then answer the phone. I bet it would ringing for the rest of the day," he said just as the phone started ringing again, "at least let them know you're fine, Ryan." He said in a softer tone this time.