~ 2 ~

Arrived there, Ryan pushed the door open. His family wasn't that rich. But they did live a comfortable life.

As soon as he stepped inside the house, both his little sisters came running toward him.

"Heyy Kim, hey Kyla." He greeted cheerfully, picked up Kyla who were the youngest between them. He then ruffled Kim's hair, his other little sister. 

Kyla was 5 years old meanwhile Kim was 10 years old. And he himself was.....23. Kinda odd but that's how life works. Well, kinda.

Kyla had a long and curly brown hair with big and rounded blue eyes, she took that from their mother, which what Ryan jealous the most. He was after his father, whom had a pair of grey orbs. Anyway, Kim was also after their mother. Big round-shaped blue eyes with shiny black hair. Ryan also had black hair, and finally, all of their features were the same. It was very similar that anyone could they they were siblings. 

Ryan was the oldest and one and only son of Falls family. That's why he felt responsible enough to his sisters whenever their parents weren't home.

Like right now.

"Where are mom and dad?" He asked to Kim when all of them walked to the living room.

Kim shrugged, "work, maybe? Dunno." She replied. Ryan exhaled a sigh, "did they just leave?"

The three siblings sat on the couch before Kim grabbed the remote control and switched on the tv, "not that long. Almost 1 hour?" She said shrugging again.

Ryan nodded, before he pinched Kyla's cheek, "has my Lil P eaten yet?" He cooed, made Kim rolled her eyes.

Lil P was Kyla's nickname, given by Ryan. Lil P stood for Little Princess.

"No, were waiting for you." Kim replied instead of Kyla. Ryan frowned deeply, before suddenly remembered that Kim said their parents left not too long ago.

"Mom cooked?"

"For lunch? Yes. For dinner? No." She simply replied and Ryan quickly took a glance at his wristwatch. It showed 3pm, making him frowned deeper.

"But it's 3 o'clock and you guys don't even have your lunch yet?" The boy asked, giving the girls disapproval look. Kyla pouted and Ryan only sighed at this.

He stood up with Kyla in his one arm before stretched out his left hand to grab Kim's and lead them to the dining table. "Come on, sit down." He gestured before go to grab three plates gave one to each girls. He took a seat next to Kyla, who sat in a junior dining seat.

Mmh seemed like mom cooked carbonara. Well, the three siblings had their meals before they all just chilled in the living room.

But probably not for the only son. Since in his mind was thoughts been crashed each other, listing the good and the bad of him coming out.

What if his parents reacted in the way he wanted? Well, this clearly wasn't a problem. The only problem is to confess that he already has a boyfriend, and probably wanting to get married too.

But,

What if his parents reacted badly? And threw him out? Well, this clearly wasn't a problem too. He got a boyfriend who were willing to offer him a roof if things didn't go as planned. The only problem is, he can't really leave his sisters. He just can't. He loved them so fucking much! There's nothing that can separated them.

Yes, he really adored his sisters. They were one of the reasons why he smiled everyday. The sourced of his happiness. The only things that made him felt responsible.

It was his siblings.

Kimmy Falls and Kyla Falls.

It was past 6 when their parents got home. "Kids! We are home!" They called out. Ryan quickly stood up and went to the front door. Greeting both his parents, Ryan helped his mom who seemed to carry lots of plastic bags. "Where were you guys?" He asked when the three of them settled on the sofa.