~ 8 ~

"Thanks for today, Ryan. I really enjoyed it." Fia flashed a sincere smile. Ryan smiled back, though not widely as her.

He should be thankful to her, because if not because of this afternoon, he would never know the truth. Well he would, but probably later than sooner.

"No problem. Have a safe drive back." He said nonchalantly before stepped inside his house, not bother to wait until Fia got inside her car and drive away. Noah shook his head, and Fia saw that. She flashed him a sad smile, "it's okay. I know he's a good guy." She said and Noah only nodded, before both of them got inside the car and Noah drove away.

Ryan secretly watch the car until it drove away through the curtain. He huffed, before turn around and walked ahead, trying to find his father to ask for the truth.

And there he saw his father sat on the couch with newspaper in his hands in the livin room. His mom was watching the tv meanwhile his sisters, probably had gone to sleep.

It's a perfect time to take a nap anyway.

"Dad, we need to talk. And probably with you too, mom." Ryan said, not forgetting to involved his mom together. His mom probably had something to do with this.

"Yes?" Marie asked, adverting her eyes from the tv to look at Ryan. Albert didn't even bother to glance at his son, let alone put the newspaper away and look at him.

Ryan sighed, "dad. I just found out that..." He trailed off before shook his head, "do you know her parents?" He asked instead.

He looked at his mom, seeing that she smile and nodded, "of course we know her parents honey. What's wrong?" She asked, looking clueless about Ryan's real intention.

He look at Albert, "dad?" He said, tone had become a little desperate.

Albert sighed annoyed, he put down the newspaper and turn to look at Ryan, "yes I know them. I told you right that we were classmates?" He said.

Ryan forced a sigh down, "oh really? Cuz I get to learn that you guys are 10 years apart." He said. Albert's eyes immediately snapped to him. He raised his eyebrows, "what are you talking about?" He asked innocently.

"Please dad, do not lie. Fia told me, that you guys never been even schoolmates. You guys are fucking 10 to 11 years apart!" He raised his tone, seemingly so pissed.

That made Albert glare hard at him, "watch your tone and language, young man." He warned.

But right now, Ryan was too pissed to even care about that, "do not fucking change the topic dad! Just fucking tell me the truth! Who are you to them?" His breathing were raging. He was so pissed that you could see veins on his neck.

Marie who noticed the extremely tense that filled the air quickly interfere, "Ryan baby, speak to your father nicely please." She pleaded, eyes filling with fear.

Ryan and Albert continued to glare at each other. Honestly, Albert was taken aback for a little that Ryan was brave enough to glare at him back, but of course he won't let his son knew that.

"Ryan..." Marie softly called Ryan while rubbing his arm up and down. Ryan finally broke the eye contact and took a deep breath, "how?" He asked softly this time, before look up.

"How what?" Albert asked back, his tone showed that he was annoyed now.

Ryan rolled his eyes mentally, "how, how do you get their daughter, to marry me? You guys are not even schoolmates. I bet you guys just recently know each other. So tell me now, how?" Ryan didn't ask, no, he demanded. His voice scarily calm, not even sound broken.