Its a new year

Shanti p.o.v

My sisters and I got out of the car and started walking toward the main entrance. Im a senior there juniors.

"Ok see yall later" i waved

"Girl get some dick this year" heaven told me

I blushed stuttering like made

"Heaven l... wha... thats nasty talk" I stumble over my words.

Heaven rolls her eyes

"Or some head,ohhh its the bum" neveah squealed

"Omg stop it" I sushed them

"Whatever sis well see ya they walked off. I let out a deep breath of relief. I swear its like there older then I am.

I never been kissed caressed dated nothing and at first I thought I was ugly untill neveah stud up in the lunchroom and asked the whole student body do they think im sexy and heaven asked will they have....intercourse me. I wont say the f word she used.

I got hell yes! From males and some female studs. To say I was flushed with embarrassment was a understatement.

I walked down the hall to the office to get my schedule.

"Sup tt" hansome greeted looking me up and down licking his lips. I flushed

Handsome is fine but im 8 months older then him.

Hes always trying to get with me talking bout age aint nothing but a number.

I remember calling him a little boy and he told me and I quote 'my dick aint little tho' you could imagine the blush on my face.

"Hey handsome" I blushed ugh its not just him its sin to they both make me blush.

"Damn can a nigga get a hug or nah" he held his arms open. Goodness this boy is tall. And that voice but my sis loved him I aint going there

I give him a hug he kissed my neck holding my waist.

"Handsome" I pushed him back slightly he still held me and laughed licking his lips agian.

Oh god I dont know what im feeling right now but its not good.

"Whats going on" I looked up to see son his face was blank.

I blushed

"Nothing just greeting tt. See yeah later ma" handsome smirked at sin, sin narrowed his eyes at him watching him walk off.

Sin didnt say anything neither did I he just walked off.

I dont know what happened to us. After eighth grade he just pushed me away.

Sin p.o.v

....what I know how im treating Ashanti but I need to keep her at bay. I want her to have a better life she to sweet and to good for this life I want her to go college and become a lawyer like she wants I dont want her to say here for me or no other nigga which is why I keep away these no good niggas.

I love her and all I want for her is to ne happy.

Handsome p.o.v

God damn Ashanti is fine. Ha body banging but its not just that she sweet innocent and got respect for her self. She keep talking that ima little boy shit. Ill show ha little boy. Ill fuck that girl till she cant walk straight. Sin keeps all the niggas away from her.  anyone that wants to ask her out is chased off or to scared of sin to ask her out, but I on the other hand aint.  Well see what happens.

Heaven p.o.v

I sat in class when my dip marco a mexican guy walked in he sexy ass hell been eatting my kitty all summer but hes becoming to clingy who I really want is handsome.