This shit is crazy

Neveah p.o.v

Every since the whole thing with my mother and don I haven't been speaking to her. I mean how could she do this to my father? to us.

I sat on my bed doing my homework. I signed throwing the book across the room. I cant fucking concentrate!

I grabbed my cell and called Handsome

"He baby" he answered I wanted to squeal like a fan girl I love his voice that accent is so sexy.

"He baby can you come get me please"

"Whats wrong you okay?" He sounded worried now I felt bad.

"Everything is fine I just miss you"

"You miss big daddy baby" he teased I started bussing up I layed back on my bed

"You is mess" I laughed
"Ill be there in 30"
"Ok bye boy" he chuckled "bye girl"

Heaven p.o.v

Im two in a half months pregnant and im scared. I thought once jasper came things will get better for me but they've only gotten worse.

That day at dinner I went to meet prince in the back alley of restaurant.

Flashback

"Hey are you ok" jaz asked

I smiled reassuringly

"Im fine I have to use the ladies room" I stud up walking off. I turned to see of anyone was watching the wasnt so I snuck outside

My heart was beating into overdrive.

"Heaven baby you look beautiful" he tried to kiss me but I turned my head.

He laughed coldly gripping my chin tightly making me look at him.

"Kiss me" his face was hard and his eyes were cold.

He leaned in agian and I kissed him back he smiled

If he wasnt a psycho I would actually think he was sexy but nah he ugly.

Then this light skinned man with Crystal blue eyes and a shaved head walked up.

"Son who is this lovely lady"

"My future wife" he spoke I looked at him in shock.

"Well hello im tillo his father" he smiled but behind that smile were cold eyes.

"You sure about that son she lookes frightened" he laughed

He pulled me to him kissing me. But I didnt return in he gripped my waist tightly making me wince.

I kissed him back once he pulled away he looked at his father

"Give me a moment I want to let her that I will kill her little friend if he makes a move thats more then friendly."

I stared at him fear

"Ten minutes" tillo told him walking off.

Princeton's leaned closer to me one hand on the wall the other on the end of my dress.

He kissed my neck and caressed my legs.

"I missed you so much" he whispers reaching up my skirt.

"please stop" I sobbed but he just kept going rubbing my inner thighs.

I didnt want to feel this feeling.

He started laughing

"You want my as bad as I want you" he groaned I closed my eyes tightly