Dinner

Neveah p o.v

I woke up and felt someone holding me. I tuned to see handsome looking down at me I blushed.

"what...." He kissed me I moaned in his mouth. Then it hit me I need to brush my teeth I pushed him away but I might have pushed a little hard because he feel off the bed.

"what the fuck girl?" I started laughing

"in sorry but I need to brush my teeth and what are you doing here" I asked softly.

"i came to be with my baby"

"but heaven,..."

"where just friends we talked and she knows how I feel about you she's happy for us"

I couldn't contain my happiness so I jumped on him my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"are you serious" I spoke anxiously I was shocked.

He laughed at my silliness and nodded and I kissed him he returned it.

"i got to go my dad called i'll see you at dinner" he pecked my lips again before walking out. Once I herd him go down stairs I started doing my happy dance.

Shanti and heaven walked past giving me a amused look I flushed embarrassed.

"someone's happy" shanties teased

"judging by that dance she might have got some dick" heaven teased

"heaven!" Shanties and I yelled at the same time . Shanties kept walking bit heaven stepped in.

"you sure you ok with handsome and I dating because if your not...."

"it's fine besides my heart is else where" she looked thoughtful.

"oh my god tell me! Tell me! we need to catch up" I pulled her to my bed and she giggled softly.

"Ok okay, I meet him why I was away his name is jasper and he's so sweet and nice he took care of me. But he found his family and had to leave and I don't think I'll ever see him again" so spoke Sadly.

"awe sis don't worry if it's ment to be God will make it happen. So how are you coping with being pregnant" I watched her closely.

She signed running her hands threw her hair.

"i honestly don't know what I feel.

On one hand this monster put this baby in me and I want it gone, but the other side is he or she is my baby and I love it already I'm just so confused neveah, and I herd mom and dad talking and... He wants me to get rid of it" she let some tears fall. I pulled her into a hug as she cried I cried to I hated seeing my sister like this.

" What did mom say"

She pulled back

"That she thinks it should be my choose that's why there got into it last night" she cried some more.

"it's ok hey, listen to me you have me, mom, and Ashanti you will be fine dad will get over it" I told her and she smiled

"just like he got over when you got that tattoo"she laughed

I laughed with her "yep just like he got over the tattoo"

Sincere p.o.v

I'm getting ready for this dinner and I get to see shanti today. She out her fucking mind if she think I'm letting her go. Any nigga that try will end up dead.

I put on a black dress shirt and left the first two buttons undone. I let my dreads hang then I slipped on a pair of black dress pants. A nigga looked fly.