Things are worse

Bella p.o.v

Pic of jasper

its been three days since heavens gone missing. I cant eat or sleep. My hair was a mess I had on a grey jogging suite in other words I look stank.

Ace walked in and kissed my cheek. I started crying agian

"Shhh baby its ok" he hugged me as I sobbed into his chest.

"We'll find her,I promise"

Ace p.o.v

I put my head in my hands after I helped bella to bed.

I just wanna rip someones fucking head off.

The door bell rung. My heart strated hammering in my chest. My wrost fear was a cop telling us that my daugher was dead.

Neveah hasn't come out of her room. Shanti tries to get her to talk bit shes gone mute.

I opened the door the police officer stepped in to question us.

Shantie p.o.v

I tried talking to neveah but she won't talk to anyone

Neveah's p.o.v

I sat on my bed with my knees pressed against my chest. I'm so worried about my sister. I usually can feel her presence. Before she went missing I was in seventh period doing my work when I felt her emotions I can feel them when they are strong. One the perks of being a twin.

She was scared then I felt a slight pain in my head then nothing. I can't feel her at all. Every four hour's I feel this pain in my head. I hope she's ok.

Princeton p.o.v

I was sitting in my bed while everyone worried about heaven. This is what she wanted. Fucking attention seeking hoe.

There was a knock on my door I opened it. There was a cop.

" hello I'm officer Bill and this is officer Camilla we want to ask you something questions."

I just stared.

"okay what is your relationship to heaven"

"shes my girlfriend's sister" I replied.

"i didn't ask who she was to you, I asked what's your relationship?" He asked again I sucked my teeth.

"we don't have one she dislikes me because I cheat on sister"

"so maybe you go rid of her was she becoming a problem" he asked I gave him a stank face

" No I didn't, dis spite the fact she hates Me I love neveah, I would never hurt her by hurting her sister". He just stared.

" okay that's all for now" he and his partner walked out.

Officer Bill p.o.v

It's something fishy about that kid did you see his face completely emotionless"

"well look into him somemore"

Ace p.o v

"the fuck you mean where was I are you saying I had something to do with n daughter missing' I snapped ready to kill this cop.

"Roy calm down please" Bella begged with tears in her eyes.

" No sir we just need to know where you were between the hour's she went missing'

"i was getting ready for my new auto business to open . I was doing some last minute planning"

"is there anyone to confirm this?" The police officer asked writing in his notepad.

Janet p.o.v

I can't believe heaven is missing. It's hard on us all. There was a knock on my from door.

"Who is it"

"It's the county of birth rights will like to have a moment with you please."

A women in a black business suite stud with her hair in a tight bun.

I opened the door

"hello I'm Tyler Walberg and I have something to tell you.

I gave her a worried look

" we assume you have a son named Princeton Williams correct?"

"yeah but what does my son have to do with why your here"?

This shot is getting weird

"we're sorry but Princeton is not your son ,there was a mix up..."

"HOLD THE FUCK UP! You meant to tell me the boy I rasised for almost seventeen years ain't mine!" I snapped

"please we're sorry about the mix up " she pulled out a picture this is a picture of your real son" she handed me the photo I covers my mouth with my hands he looked like me

I stud covering my mouth sobbing

"oh my god"

Just then Prince came down along with sincere

He looked like sincere and handsome

"what's going on ma" sincere asked worried looking between Tyler and I

"what's his name" ok whispred

"jasper" she replied.

"i leave and give you guys some time.

"boys go to your room"

"but mom..."Princeton started

"NOW PRINCETON!" I yelled he ran up the stairs. I held my forehead I couldn't stop crying

Heavens missing, Don has another son and is cheating on me, and now I find out my son is not my son and I have a son I haven't meet its to much.

I wanted to call Bella but I'm know she has her own problems so called the one person I knew need to know Don....

Don p.o.v

I was sitting in my hotel room. When my cell rung it was Janet I smirked she must miss a nigga.

"hey baby"

Then she went off in my ear talking about I ain't her baby bla bla bla.

Then talking about how this lady came and Princeton ain't our real son.

"HOLD the fuck on what!" She started telling me about what the women told her.

"Have you talked to Princeton yet"

"no" she sobbed

I knew this hurt her but I always had my doubts because even tho he looked a little like me all my son's had dimples but him that's a familiar thing we all had dimples including koda.

"it's ok baby when I get there well talk to him together.

Jasper p.o.v

I was sitting on my bed all my like I've been in foster care all because of some mix up some other nigga living the life ment for me.

I looked at the picture the women Tyler gave me of my mom she s beautiful I look like her  except my eyes are hazel green and grey and I had dimples like my dad Carmel skinned like my brothers. Then this light skinned boy who took my place.

I took a deep breath I hope they are wanted to know me as much as I wanted to know them.

Handsome p.o.v

I was at bellas house. I walked into neveahs room and seen her sleeping I sat by her she reminded me of heaven

"handsome do you think she's ok" she sniffles

" yeah she's alright you'll see" I hugged her to me.

Unknown p.o.v

It's so dark. My head hurts. I can barely breath someone help