The Future

Janet p.o.v

It says....positive" bella told me. I was in shock untill bellas phone started to ring.

"Hey baby....what oh my god"

Something wasnt right.

"Whats going on!"

"Its don he was shot in the chest twice once in the back"

I felt tears sting my eyes as bella grabbed my hand.

"Come on we have to get to the hospital !"

Once we got to the cae eric called me but I ignored him my babys father is in the hospital.

Hour later we pulled up bella let me out in the front as she went to park.

I ran toward the front desk "hi can you tell me what room Adonis is  in "

She smacked her gum.

"Is there a last name" she asked not looking at me.

"I don't know okay just give me his room number" I was getting impatient this bitch I swear ta god! I glared at her

"Sorry you could be a stocker, next" she told me

I swear I was about to go across this bitches head

"Hey whats going on" bella asked

"This bitch giving me a hard time" I spat the lady glared at us.

"Look is sorry about her look were just trying to go see our friend hes hurt."

"Sorry you need to know his last name"

"How many adonis's are admitted here" I asked she said nothing

"Look my boyfriend is with him Royal"

"Is there a last name" she rolled her neck

"ALRIGHT THATS IS BITCH EITHER YOU TELL US WHAT ROOM ADONIS IS IN OR IM GONNA COME ACROSS THIS DISK A MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU FAT ASS BITCH YOU DONT KNOW ME! I went ham jumping over the desk the receptionist jumped back.

"Security!" She yelled two big ass guys came up

"Wait what the fuck is going on ace asked looking pissed

"Oh there with you?"she asked he nodded the security guard let me go I stormed away from them toward wher bella and ace stud we got on the elevator to floor seven

Once we got off we walked to room 701 once inside I wanted to cry he look so pale.

Im use to the sarcastic ass hole that I kinda sorta like.

The doctor walked in.

"Ok this is for family only"he told us.

"We are family" ace spoke up.

"Okay then Adonis was shot in the upper chest  twice and his back once hes very luck to be alive. Hes in a coma for now. How long will he be there depends on him. It can be anywhere from a couple weeks to months maybe even years." He explained that he can hear us when we talk that people in comas that have a love one talking to them have a high percentage of waking up then someone who doesnt.

He took his vitals and walked out.

"Bro I swear when you get  out we gone cap them niggas" I could tell he wanted to cry bella squeezed his hand comforting him.

Once ace and bella left I stayed. I gripped his warm hands in mine.

I grabbed his file it read Adonis Sincere Williams

"Nice name" I told him sitting by his bed. I talked about everything from school to my classes story's about me and bella growing up. I didnt tell him about the baby I want him to be awake for what.

I told him my favorite color, movies and food. Untill I feel asleep with my head on his bed my right hand still intertwined with his.

The doctor walked in at two am to cheak on don.

He noticed the girl here from earlier sleeping beside him holding his hand he smiled ahh young love.

His vital were stronger which is good. He walked back out.

I woke up to the door opening I saw a tall older man  walk in buff with honey blond dreads  light skin and dons eyes.

"Hello you musr be my son's girl im Adonis senior"

"Hi im not his girl, I was just..." its fine no need to explain. How is he"

"Hes healing well hes in a coma tho" I didnt notice I held his hand still.

He began to explain why he wasnt in dons life he said the life he lived was dangerous and thats how Don's mother died while carrying his little sister she was six moths pregnat.

They shot her because the couldnt get to him. He felt his son will be better without him in his life.

"Im sure if you talk to him hell understand" his father gave he a sad smile before leaving promising to come back soon.

Don p.o.v

Where am I..... its so dark I cant see shit..hellooo! Hello there was a bright light.

I wonder if I walk toward it will I be able to see?

I walked toward the light but something stopped me.

That voice....."Don you need to wake up its been a week. I..... miss you. Your smirk that I wanting to smack off your face. The way you touch me everything besides I have something to tell you so please wake up. If you can hear me squeeze my hand"

It was janet her hand was soft and warm I never wanted to let go

I tried but I couldnt

I felt her hand slipping wait...dont let go.

I gripped her hand

Janet p.o.v

He squeezed my hand

"Don.. can you hear me! Nurse!" A lady ran in

"He squeezed my hand" I told her she ran to get the doctor.

"Damn girl why you yelling so early in the am" he smiled at me. I couldn't help myself when I jumped into his arms

"Ahh! Shit" he groaned in pain "im sorry!"

I pulled back slightly so that I could kiss him.

His warm tongue caressed mine I pulled his dreads  moaning

"Um humm sorry to interrupt" the doctor teased I pulled back blushing

"Mr. Williams you've gave us all a scar how are you"

The doctor walked over.

"Im gonna go eat" I told the leaving out god im hungry this baby be slamming

Okay vote comment

Dons dad on that picture