Dinner?

I was still pumping my gas when I felt someone watching me. I turned to see the girl from earlier we locked eyes she slyly smirked getting in her car driving off.

She must be on of Royals ex hoes that bitch better watch it because I may not be hot headed bit ill still beat a bitch

My phone started ringing brandy best friend I knew it was janet.

"Hey bff.... wait slow down...um watch my god baby with that temper you got.... shut up hoe... I'm on my way bye"

Janet p.o.v

After I got off the phone with bella there was a knock at my door I looked threw the peep hole it was eric so I opened the door.

"Hey...." I spoke nervously

"Hey baby whats wrong you look a little pale"

"Yea... I have something to tell you....."

he raised a brow

"Im kinda sort of pregnant" he paused then frowned then got angry

"You cheated on me!"

"No! No it was before we got together it was a one night stand."

"Wit who?"

"Don't worry about it" I walked toward the kitchen taking my hair down.

"Dont walk away from me janet" he gripped my arm hard I punched his chest

"Let me go!" He let me go and stormed out shit I slammed it right behind his ass.

That mother fucker! How dare he!

There was a knock at my door. That better not be eric because im gone cut his shit off.

I opened the door it was bella she walked right pass me.

"Sure come right in" I sarcastically told her she laughed

"So tell me what happened"

I told her eveything that happned at the hostpital.

"Wait do you love him janet?"

I blushed "it doesn't matter now im done with him"

"Janet what are you gonna do"

"Im leaving" I told her she looked confused

"Where are you going"

"To stay with my nana in new Orleans" I told her.

"So your just going to run away? are you going to tell don? What about school?what about me, you best friend?

"God dammit bella! I dont know ok! Im not running away I need space im to stressed here im going to school online ill be back in three months. As far as don fuck him alright! Fuck him he said it himself that I was just another hoe! Your my best friend im not leaving for ever just a few months"

Bella looked like shell cry any minute so I hugged her. "Bitch you to soft stop crying

"Im not" she whinned and I laughed.

"Okay enough tears tell me why this red headed bitch stared me down today she was this close to getting her ass slapped."

Bella face was all frowned up I laughed.

"She musta been one of roys ex hoes" she told me

"Why u say that" I asked making my peanut butter and pickle cheese sandwich

"Ugh bitch!l I laughed more

"Because that bitch smirked at me I swear if roy is cheating on me im gone kill his ass, no im gone leave him then kill him"

I bust out laughing"better do it before you get pregnant" I pointed to myself.

It was her turn to laugh.

........

Adonis p.o.v

Man fuck this hospital. I need some pussy some head shit something.

I was irritated with all the male doctors to many dicks one I think was gay was always looking at a niggas dick I requested another nurse asap

I waited for my new nurse shit i didnt have to wait long.

In stepped this thick ass chick light Carmel skinned fresh sew in hazel green eyes ticker then a snicker. I licked my lips.

"Hey Mr. Williams im nurse joy.

"Yes what a joy it is" I mumbled watching from her legs to that azz damn (played by trina the rapper)

"How can I help you"

"Yes you can" I smirked

Shit you know what happned after that she suck a niggas dick.

Unknown p.o.v

"That sun of a bitch is alive" throwing shit

"I know im sorry boss what do you want me to do?"

Laughing I pulled my gun out shooting him between the eyes

You wont be doing anything... you come here and you will do nothing but wait I want to take something from him that he loves cherish I want you to watch him"

"Yes boss" leaves

Don you are going to surfer u wont kill you but everyone you care about