The Truth comes out

Don p.o.v (his house)

I sat at the table wit my head in my hands. I looked up to see Janet sitting across from me. Her face blank.

"so how are we gonna do this" she asked folding her arms over her chest.

"first off how do you feel about this" I know my baby been stressing and it ain't good for my seed. She looked ready to break any second.

"i feel that I don't care if he's mine or not. I raised him so he's mine. But I do want to meet our son jasper"

I nodded my head. We gone talk to the lady and see if we could just keep Princeton and get jasper.

"five boys Don" she questions in surprise4

" and a little girl" I smirked she smiled at me. I stud up gripping her hand kissing it

Her eyes filled with tears

"baby I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorry  i cheating and for all the lies. You mean so much me baby, I can't live without you" i caressed her hand

"i don't know Don" she avoided eye contact.

Shanties p.o.v (home)

I sat in my sister's room rubbing her hair as she mad missing flyers. Its been another week since heaven's gone missing making it two weeks and neveah won't talk to anyone but handsome. She's even stopped talking to Princeton which I find strange.

My cell started to ring Monica shoulda know better.

I knew it was sincere, but I'm not talking to him at the moment so I let it ring.

Sincere p.o.v

I called her again it's been a week. I clenched my jaw and threw on some blue jeans and a white t with some fresh jordens. My dreads hung down my back and I placed a blue snap back on grabbing me cell and car keys.

I walked pass Princeton's room but he wasn't here handsome was gone as well. Shits been crazy round here since heaven went missing. Moms and pops stay arguing. Handsome always gone and Princeton mad at the world for whatever the fuck reason I got a new brother who's about as  ruff as dad. I walked pass kodas room and saw him getting head from this older chick she looked about in her late twentys.  He must have felt me watching he looked over pushing her head down while smirking i laughed and kept it moving down the stairs.

Mom and pops seem to be talking.

"im about to head out to see Ashanti, I'll be back"i told them not waiting for answer.

Princeton's p.o.v

Oooh yeah baby fuck!" Diamond moaned as I went in and out of her. Yep I'm fucking this bitch shit neveah has been mia hanging around handsome to much for me I'm gone cheak his ass.

Handsome p.o.v

I was out with Bella and ace posting flyers to find heaven. I know it's wrong but I'm starting to loose hope. It's been two weeks without any news.

Bellas been historical ace been been keeping it together I knew he was close to cracking.

Bella p.o.v

"have you seen this girl" I repeated over and over to diffrent people but everyone's said no. My baby I should have been paying more attention this is all my fault.

Ace kissed me telling Me he was going downtown I nodded as handsome went with him.

I couldn't think so I decided go see Janet to get my mind to relax some I feel like I'm going into a stress over load.