Out To Dinner

Don p.o.v two weeks later

We all agreed to meet up and kick it because ace and I gotta go out of town to make this drop.

I walked in dreds freashly twisted wit a all black gucci fit, black tims. Huge gold chain white gold pinky ring.

Nigga looked fly wit a bad bitch on my arm sasha. We was the first ones there I sat down she stud by her chair looking at me I looked back confused

"What? sit cho ass down" she smacked her lips sitting, shit she aint ma bitch she a bitch that I bought tho.

We sat there and ace walked in with red t and black jeans not sure whats the name of them is wit black forces. Bella looking fine ass always with a tight figure hugging gold dress what shows how fat her ass is from the front hair stright to ha ass let me stop before ace shoot ma ass for staring.

I stud up "my nigga" we shuck up "bells whats goody ma" I hugged her a little to long teasing ace so he punched me and we all laughed.

Bella froze seeing the girl

I frowned "whats up"

"I think if you dont want world war janet up in here she better leave." Bella warned I was confused I was gonna ask but I herd janets voice

"OH HELL NAW WHAT THE FUCK THIS BITCH DOING HERE! She yelled in full anger damn that was sexy her hair was down to her back with two pigtails on the side black leather top and skirt with red bottom ankle boots. Is it strange that my dick is hard now it soon went down when I noticed her left hand intertwined with erics.

What the fuck?

"Janet how good it is to see you this is my girl sasha" I smirked

Janet p.o.v

I felt some type of way right now...

"You know what I aint got time for you don and bitch you lucky im not allowed to touch you because of that restraining order you got on me so im just gone sit here like a good like a good Christian."

I took a deep breath

"Hey bella boo" I hugged her hey predator" I greeted ace I loved messing with him like a sister does her brother a fine one.

"Hey screaming bangie" he relpied bella laughed at us I rolled my eyes.

Ace looked between eric and janet bella looked netween don and janet

AKWARD....

"Hi you must be eric"i herd alot about you" bella greeted.

"Yeah your bella bella"

Bella frowned

"Im sorry huh" she asked

"No no aces bella I didnt know janet friend was aces girl. We all sat down

Don p.o.v

I cant believe this shit.

"So shes the girl you really like" I smiled at him as she started sipping her water   he kissed her cheek smiling

Ugh I think im gonna be sick.

"Yeah so is this the one night stand girl" eric asked janet choked on her water coughing furiously.

I sipped my water smiling abit.

"Na the female I got is a screamer tho" I say janet glaring at me.

"Man she had the tightest pussy all hot and shit" I groaned as janet kicked me from under the table then stud up.

"Ill be back bathroom break" she hurrying off