Misunderstanding

For some reason its not letting people read chapter three maybe toy have to follow me

Adonis

Trigga told us to meet at his crib to be honest I dont know why ace fucks wit his ass.

Ace called him to open the door he did smirking at me as we walked in. I swear I dont trust this nigga mane.

We sat at his stable discussion shit about robbing this spot when his door opened what I saw next was rage.

Bella p.o.v

I woke up with a head ache in someones bed I gasped. Oh no I felt my eyes tears up. He drugged me. I looked for my cloths but couldnt find them so I kept the sheet around me walking out the room and down the hall I opened the door where I saw trey he was smirking licking his lips ace, looked shocked confused and eyes looked pissedbut soon it was gone.

"Morning baby your cloths is in the was down the hall"

I felt ashamed and like a slut I rushed to get my clothes

..............

"What the fuck dude how you pull that" ace asked

"Nigga got game" he shrugged looking at me.

"You should try it the sweetest pussy ive ever had" he licked his lips

Ace p.o.v

I watched as dons fist clenched I knew he had a thang for shorty but I can feel somethings up.

I watched Bella walked back in she looked embaressed, sad, scared, hurt, im was going to get to the bottom of this.

"Can you take me home" she asked softly yet shaky."sorry im busy hoe aye don yall leaving drop shorty off" trey gased up

"Cant im busy" he walked toward the door he my nigga and all but he can be cruel and cold hearted

Shorty whipped her tears.

"Come on mane its not out our way" I told him he kept walking.

"Come on baby girl" she smiled slightly in thanks.

Im she got in the back of dons Lexus. I told her to sit up front and she did.

Tension was thick in here. I asked her where she lived and she told us.

After the akward silence we pulled up to her crip she sat there.

"He..." don cut her off.

"Step mane" he reached over opening the door she looked ar him before wiping her tears again closing the door don pulled off.

"Nigga why you do that girl like that?"

"Mane she just another hoe"

"Don mane foreal something up foreal.

"I dont give a fuck so drop it" he spat as we pulled up to jones baby mama house and watched her come out "she pregnant"

Don aint care he pulled out his pistal aiming at her

"What the fuck!" I grabbed his gun

"Fuck man he owe us it aint her falt" hey im a thug wit a heart

Don put his gun away I signed.

Bella p.o.v

After I got home I caught derran wit some hoe agian. I confronted him and he put me out throwing my shit out side. I screamed for him to stop but he didnt.

"Get out bells I told you its not working I have needs"

"No darren" I screamed as he grabbed my arm I tripped and feel as he continued to pull me by my arms as I contiued to fight swinging my legs once he had me outside he locked the door.