Don's Tears

One two months later

Ace p.o.v

Bella has been steady calling I know she keeping the baby don told me.

But its the fact that she even thought about killing my seed that pissed me off to the fullest.

Today janet decided she wanted to throw a bbq baby shower at the park.

I know bella gone be there. We aint together but she having my baby so we need to be cool.

Don p.o.v

Janet was in the mirror looking at her self. Her belly was huge now at seven months.

She had on a peach hultertop doll shirt and blue jean shorts.

Her natural curly framed her face her light brown eyes sparkled.

"You look beautiful baby" I kissed lips she blushed slightly. Thats one of the things liked about her.

"Thank you"

"Follow me" I coverd her eyes

"Don" she called laughing

"Hold on" I led her to the my use to be guest room. I removed my hands and she gasped

"Wow oh my god... baby its beatiful" she was in awe as she looked around

The walls were painted a baby blue with white clouds in the ceiling with a yellow sun painted in the corner. Is crib was white with Winnie the pooh bedding. And matching rug.

A rocking chair corner a changing table on the side. Stocked with pampers whipes and receiving blankets.

Closet full of clothes.

Her eyes teared up.

"When did you do this?" She whipped her tears

I smiled "last weekend you were in class.

She hugged me kissing my lips.

"I love Adonis"

I kissed her agian she looked a little sad but covered it.

I still havent said the words

One hour later

We made it to the park and ace and I set up.

People were steady coming we had hella gifts.

Bella p.o.v

Im three months now and roy and I are not together.

Byron and I are just friends he wants to be more tho.

I had on a yellow sun dress and matching flip flops.

I walked over. "Hey roy" I looked over at me and nodded then back to ace. I felt my eyes tear up because I know it was my fault. I was being childish and selfish I regreat it everyday.

I walked off I wish he'll just talk to me.

Don p.o.v

I walked over to wear janet was sitting as step in the name of love came on. I held my hand out to her

"Ohhh no don my feet hurt" she wines I laughed at her grabbing her hands pulling her up slowly. Supporting her back as she stud

"What you know about stepping" she teased. I twirled ha lil ass pulling her close to me. she looked impressed

"Okay I see you my baby can step" she said making a silly face I laughed.

Thats another one of the many things I love about her.

After our dance she ate then opened her gifts lil man had a lot of shit.

I watched as she smiled at everyone laughing then she looked over at me and waved.

I knew right then that im making the right choice.

I took a deep breath and walked over

"Hey everyone can I haver your attention please!"

Everyone looked at me confused some curious.

As I walked over to janet she gave me a worried look

I grabbed her left hand getting down on one knee.

She placed her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Baby its always been you from day one. I didnt know what these feeling were you had my head gone .

All my niggas couldn't believe I was kicking it wit just one girl.

I knew it was something special about you. Because them pretty eyes and that smile girl im a fool fa that. You changed me for the better

You taught me how to smile, laugh you taught me that there is more to life and that I am capable of love. Janet baby I love you.." she cut me off

"Ahhhh yes!" She screamed loud ass hell everybody started laughing she blushed in embarrassment.

I laughed. "Baby can you let me do this right wit yo rude ass"

More laughes erupted

"Ok okay im sorry go head" she bounced anxiously.

"Baby I know I haven't been telling you that I love you but if you marry me ill spend the rest of our lives telling you how much. Will you marry me?"

"Ahhhh! Yes! Yes" she screamed as tears of happiness rolled down hugging me I hugged her back smiling kissing her lips every one clapped and awed.

She wobbled over to her friend showed everyone her ring

POW! POW! POW! Gun shots were herd people screamed ace covered bella as they ducked people were screaming and running around.

I ran around trying to find janet but when I did my heart damn near stopped.

I walked over slowly as I saw her on the ground laying on her side coverd in blood

My eyes started to sting. Hey heat felt heavy like my very soul left my body

"Baby" I feel to my knees by her lifeless body

"Baby" I called agian pulling her into my arms turning her face toward me as blood leaked from her mouth, chest and nose.

"Baby please wake up" tears fell on to her face from my eyes.

I leaned in I couldn't feel her breath I leaned down and pressed my head agianst her chest I couldn't hear anything

I continued to cry not caring who was around as I rocked her to my chest all I can think about was janet and my son

"Please dont leave me.... I love you" I whisper

"Janet!l bella screamed crying as ace held on to her calling 911

Once the ambulance pulled up I didnt want to let her go as they put her in.

Held her hand the whole way.

"You cant go in sir!" I fought the guards it took five of them to restrain me.

All I herd was a

Beep, beep, beeeeeeeeep

Ok thats the end of that don't hate me vote comment