Ch-41

Harry's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and smiled widely when I saw my gorgeous man sleeping.

I blushed remembering last night events. How softly we made love, how I now had him back. I kissed the tip of his nose, getting out of the bed and brushed my teeth, taking a quick shower.

When I came out of the shower, I only had a towel wrapped around my waist and I noticed Zayn was now awake.

"Good morning kitten." he smiled.

"Morning Zee!"

He got closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I naturally circled my arms around his neck.

"Harreh?"

I hummed, as he pushed out some wet curls from my face, staring at my lips.

"I've got you something"

"Yeah?" I grinned.

He handed me a letter and got himself to the washroom.

I opened the letter which said,

My dear Haz,

I'm sorry for everything I've done that hurt you. Harry when I first saw you, I knew you were the one but I wasn't just bold enough to accept myself. I realized that I cannot see you with anyone else so I confessed as well.

I am who I am and that's because of you Harry. You made me confident about myself and taught me self love.

I was very stupid to break your heart back then but Harry now I promise I won't ever let you go. I love you always.

Yours,
Zaynie.

At this point, I was already in tears. I got to the washroom and didn't even care that his mouth was full of toothpaste. I grabbed his jaw and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"I love you so much Zaynie!"

He quickly rinsed his mouth and suddenly pushed me against the bathroom wall.

His lips found mine and we were basically eating each others face, snogging the hell out of each other.

"Let's go downstairs yeah?" he asked pulling out.

I nodded, still in daze and pecked his lips once more.

________

"Is that love bites I see?" Louis dramatically stood up, pointing at my neck.

I blushed as Zayn came to the rescue and placed a hand on my back. " Stop teasing my kitten, Louis."

"Oh they're all over your neck too!" Louis grinned, seeing Zayn's neck.

"Oh please." Liam chuckled and Niall was as usual too busy in his breakfast plate.

We sat on the chairs taking some breakfast as I pushed now a long wet curl from my face. I knew Zayn liked my long hair because he has been running a hand through them continuously.

"So what about the concert tickets?"  Niall asked, wiping his mouth.

"Yeah, they'll be released after 7 days. I'm so excited. The fans are gonna go crazy!" Liam cheered.

"Yessss! Zayn and Harry, are you going to come out to the world now? This management is really good." Louis asked.

I looked down as I remembered that in the previous 5 years of our relationship, Zayn didn't wanna come out but I wanted to. I said nothing and continued eating my breakfast but Zayn placed a hand upon mine and said, "We of course will."

I was caught off guard and gave him a 'really?' look and Zayn nodded, giving me a genuine smile. I just wanted to melt there. He leaned towards me, giving me a kiss on my hair and then came to kiss my lips.

"Ewww, stop fucking him in front of us!  Louis exclaimed.

" We aren't fucking." Zayn rolled his eyes, pulling out from the kiss.

"Well, your tongue is fucking his mouth sooo..." he sassed.

"Oh shut up Louis!" I blushed.

"Yeah yeah."