Ch 7

Harry's POV

2012 came rushing, our first album was released and we were working on the second one considering the appreciation from the fans.

Paul's wedding

" Today's day was fun!" I smiled at Zayn as I sat on the bed , ready to sleep.
"Yeah, it was!" He nodded.

We both were all cuddled up in the bed feeling each other's warmthness. I was staring at nothing, forming circles on Zayn's chest with my fingers.

"Zayn?" I took his hand hand in mine and interlocked our fingers.
"Yes, babe?"
I looked into his eyes and asked, " Are you going to marry me someday?"
He chuckled, " What made you think about this ?"

I sat up on the bed, " Why? You aren't serious about me?" My brows were pulled together.

He grabbed my shoulders and made me lay on the bed again," Babe, I'm serious about about us more than anything else. I love you till my soul. Of course, we'll marry each other one day! Do you wanna, right now?! He smiled.
" Haha! No. We'll get married when the right time comes, you know , when we get a little older and mature! " I grinned

He nodded at me, smiling like an idiot and pulled me into a kiss.
When he kissed me, I felt like this is the only thing I'll need to survive the rest of my life.

I deepened the kiss, cupping his cheek while he strangled his hands in my curls. I loved him so much!

" I love you Harreh! " He pulled away.
" I love you too, always!"

______________________

" Zayn baby, wake up!" I said getting close to him.
" Um, Harreh! Let me sleep"
" We have a photoshoot for Take me Home album love. Please get up!"

He pulled me into the bed, spooning me. He was forming the bigger spoon. " Lets sleep some more Harreh!"
" No zayn, get up right away!" I said getting out from the bed.
He covered his face with a pillow," no I won't"

I swirled my eyebrows, " okay! Then you won't get any kisses today." I said walking away to the kitchen for making some breakfast.

He shot right out of the bed and pulled me by my waist, gripping on it tightly.
" Zayn, act like a good boy and get showered quickly." I grinned .
" Okay then you too act like a good boy Styles and give me a kiss."

Before I could tease him, he kissed me.

He pulled apart , tucking some curls behind my ear. " You're so beautiful baby!"
I gave him a dimply smile," you're more beautiful, Mr Malik!

Haha! So cute!
Another short chapter, hope you like it!

Spread love💛💚