Ch-48

2 years later

Harry's POV

"Faster Zayn! Yeah right there!" I screamed and moaned as he hit my prostate and I clawed my nails down his back.

"So tight for me baby! So tight!" he moaned, sloppily pounding into me.

"Zayn, I'm so close!" I screamed.

I did not take anymore time, I came upon my chest and his stomach and with a few more sloppy thrusts, he came into my hole and bent down to kiss my lips.

We passionately kissed as he pulled out and I whispered against his lips, "Happy anniversary babe!"

"Happy anniversary Jaan" he kissed my forehead and rolled beside me.

It was 8 in the morning, morning sex. It was the best.

"What shall we do today?" Zayn faced and asked me, poking my dimples.

"My plans, make love in the morning check. Have the whole day romantically spent and make love in the night."

He chuckled and bumped our chests together, kissing all over my face. "Okay jaan, let's get ready. Let's do something."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been two weeks since I had been a little sick.

I suddenly have to throw up in the morning. I'm moody and angry and a little nervous because I know I'm a carrier, maybe it could be.

Zayn sleeps like a log in the morning so he doesn't notice anything and I've been avoiding this topic but today I need to know. He knows I'm a carrier.

Flashback

Back in 2013,

I was fiddling my fingers and ruffling my hair continuously because I was extremely nervous. Today I was going to tell Zayn about my body defect and I was fucking afraid that he'll leave me.

"Hey Haz!" Zayn said, entering my hotel room.

"Zayn, we need to talk. I'm gonna tell you something."

He frowned and took a seat beside me. "Anything, jaan. Tell me."

My body was shivering at the thought. What if he leaves me? He noticed me and kissed my forehead, taking my hands in his, "Listen Harry, you can tell me anything okay? Do it."

"Zayn, I'm afraid you'll leave me." My voice cracked.

"Harry, no. You're my whole world. Just tell me. I promise I won't. Spill it kitten. Yeah?"

I nodded and spoke up, "Zayn, I'm a carrier."

"Okay and what does that mean?"

"It means- remember when I told you that my momma had a little difficulty when she had me?"

He nodded and stroked my hand.

"I was a baby born with both the reproductive systems of a male as well as a female. The doctor suggested to remove my female gametes around my teenage years but my momma said that it was blessing that I could reproduce." I was heavily sobbing by now.

"I'm sorry for telling you this late. But Zayn I thought you'd hate me for this and even if you want to leave me, you can."

My eyes were so filled with tears that I was barely able to see anything.

Suddenly, I noticed an arm wrapped around me, "No Harry, never. It really is a blessing. Imagine, we could then have babies together. Yeah? Sweet, dimply, curly babies. Why would I hate you for this? I love you so much princess. Please!"

I couldn't believe it, every person I told this to, they hated me. They said I was a whore. But Zayn, I've got the sweetest boyfriend.

"Really Zayn?"

"Absolutely jaan."
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback over
.
.
.

It was now around 10 am as Zayn woke up and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me from behind.

"Morning Harry"

"Morning baby."

He kissed my cheek, and sat on the counter as I was preparing the breakfast.

"Zayn?"

He hummed, picking up an apple.

"We have to go see a doctor today."

"Why? Are you sick? What happened Haz?"

I laughed at his panicking and ruffled his hair,  "Yes babe, just a little nausea. Zayn, I have a doubt."

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm pregnant."

He got off the platform and started jumping, hugging me, "REALLY HARRY?"

I chuckled and nodded, "Mostly, I've been having morning sickness and it's not a bug. Also, we had sex two weeks ago on our anniversary. So mostly. Let's go to the doctor and get the news official."

He grinned and kissed me hard, before we ran into the shower.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mr Harry Malik" the nurse called out my name and we nervously walked to the doctor, hand in hand.

She gave us a warm smile, "The doctor will be here shortly."

"Thank you" Zayn smiled to her and held my hand tighter. God he was so nervous!

A friendly looking lady-doctor entered the room and smiled, "I'm Dr. Amanda Mason."

We smiled to her, "Nice to meet you doctor."

"Nice to meet you too. So Harry, what's going on?"

"Doctor, I'm a carrier and I feel like I'm pregnant."

"Really? Oh that's amazing! Let me check you!"

She directed us, as I laid on the examination table.

"Please lift your t-shirt up"

I did as she told me to and Zayn at my side was freaking out more than me.

She rubbed a cold gel over a stomach and pressed a wand-like thing to it.

The sonogram started at the screen as she said, "See that tiny seed there? It's the baby. Congratulations, you really are pregnant."

Although it was just a little bean, I already loved it so much.

Zayn jumped and hugged me as the doctor was staring at us fondly, "Hazzz, we're pregnant!"

"Yes we are!" I cried over his shoulder.

"Would you like some photos?"

We nodded and asked for 5 copies.

"But Zayn, how are we gonna break it to the world?"
.
.
.
.

AAAAAAHHHHH!  MY BABY IS PREGNANT!

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!

Vote|Comment

Spread love ❤