Ch-14

Harry's POV

I woke to the feeling of wet kisses on my jaw.
"Good morning baby!"
"Morning Zee!"

"How did you sleep?"
"With pain in my ass!" I pouted.

Zayn chuckled," Harreh! Don't make that face! You know I can't resist it"
" Then don't"

Zayn immediately shot up in a sitting position, and then turned towards me.
He cupped my cheek, and sat on my lap.
He bent down to kiss me but soon it turned into a hot makeout session.

He bit on my plump lips, which gave him the access to stick his tounge in my mouth. Our tounges fighting for dominance, which of course Zayn won.
I tucked on his hair, my hands also trailing down his chest.
He removed his hands from my cheek and travelled them down to my waist, pulling me closer.

The giddy feeling inside me, made me giggle between in the streamy kiss.

Zayn pulled at me and looked at me in confusion.
"Why are you giggling Haz?"
" N-nothing!" I was still giggling a little. " I just love you so much" I pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck at kissed him again on the mouth.
He kissed me back and when we needed air to breathe, he shifted his lips to my neck and collarbones. I lifted my head up, giving him more access over my neck. He sucked on the skin there, leaving several marks!

He then looked at me and again kissed the marks he left on my neck, while whispering, " Now they know you're mine!"

I took the lower portion of his ear in between my teeth, licking it, "Always yours!"

After a quick shower and a nice full breakfast, we went for a walk on the beach.
The waves reaching our ankles, tickling our skin a little bit.

I outstretched my arms to feel the fresh air and took a deep breath, as I was about to pull my arms close again, I felt someone wrapped around my chest.
I chuckled, and hugged Zayn back.

" Hazza, I could stay like this forever!"
" Me too" I hummed while snuggling closer him and pressing his head more into my chest.

" I can hear your heartbeat Harreh" he smiled and kissed my chest.

" I love you so much baby!"
" I love you too, so much" I grinned and kissed him on the lips.

Zayn's phone started to ring, we both groaned when we saw the caller ID, ' LANA'

" What is up with her now?!" He pulled out from the hug.

He kept the phone on speaker, " Zayn?"
"Yes?"
" You and Harry, return back to London, today evening! We've booked your tickets, just don't miss your flight"

Before we could say anything, she hung up.

" Are they kidding me?"
" I don't think so" I replied with a light huff.

We packed our bags in hurry and reached the airport.

We did as instructed, first to reach the 'Modest' building.

" Zayn, I just hope it isn't a bad news" I gripped on his hand in the elevator.
" Me too"
____________________

" Whattt! This is unacceptable!" Zayn yelled

I was too choked to say anything, tears uncontrollably rolling down my cheeks.

" It is necessary Zayn, think about it!" Lana yelled back.

Zayn just gripped on my wrist and took me back to our ' video diary' house.

Flashback

We entered Lana's cabin, she was wearing a light smirk on her lips.

" Please sit" he gestured towards the sofa.

We nodded and sat, our fingers crossed into each other's.

" So Zayn" she stated " do you know Perrie? Perrie Edwards."

"Yes" he nodded.

" You'll be dating her from tomorrow! You'll have your first date tomorrow, her management is agreed to this and she too finds you attractive. So, okay?"

Our eyes widened and I felt like I was going to pass out.

" What the -" Zayn shot up from the sofa. " Never! Why would I date her? Even if it's just a set up? I have a boyfriend with whom I'm madly in love with! Why can't I just stay single publicly??!"

" I don't need to give you any explanation and oh remember to kiss her!" She scoffed.

"Whattt! This is unacceptable!" Zayn yelled.

I was too choked to say anything, tears uncontrollably rolling down my cheeks.

" It is necessary zayn, think about it!" Lana yelled back.

Zayn just gripped my wrist and took me back to our ' video diary' house.

Whattttt dramaaaa!
Ugh, hi Perrie!

Hope you liked it!

Love y'all!💚💛

Here is some randomness to lighten up the mood.