Ch -11

Third person's POV

*Flashback*

Harry and zayn both snuck out of the hotel without being noticed by the management and the security guards.

" Let's have shots" Zayn said aloud, already a little drunk.
" Yessss!" Harry's tongue slipped due the alcohol in his blood.

After getting all drunk, both of them decide to dance.
" Come on baby!!!!! Dance faster!" Zayn said provoking Harry.
Harry swayed his ass in the most sassy manner and smirked at Zayn. " You like it Zee?"
Zayn nodded a million times before grabbing Harry's love handles and putting numerous kisses on his neck!

Unfortunately, the fans started noticing them when Zayn lifted harry up , playing with him like a baby.

They both kissed a million times, but the fans could only capture one picture. Management already tipped the Paparazzis.

When they were sitting in the van all drunk, they had never ending make out sessions. Harry on top of Zayn's lap, Zayn gripping on his ass and harry continuously rubbing on his back. The security guards felt all awkward but they could not help it!

They reached the hotel room without being noticed anymore, but as they entered the room they had been sharing, Zayn locked the door and pushed harry against it. He started biting on Harry's plump and swollen lips, which earned him sassy groans!

Harry started taking control and pushed Zayn back, without breaking the kiss until his knees hit the bed. Moments later , Harry was on the top and Zayn was being all submissive.
Harry bit and kissed Zayn's neck leaving purple marks over his collarbones and again attacking his lips with wet smooches.

Suddenly, harry shot up from the bed and sat on his one knee.
Zayn's eyes suddenly widened when he saw Harry take out something from his pocket.

To his fortune, Harry took out a curly fry in front of him," Zayn Javadd Malik, I love you more than anyone in this entire world! Do you promise, to never leave my side and one fine day, marry me?"
Zayn chuckled and blushed at the same time , " Yes curly, I definitely do promise you this! I love you too!"

Soon , they were asleep in each other's arms, all cuddled and their mouths tired from a two - hour make out session.

* End of flashback*

Zayn's POV

" What were you guys thinking!!!" Lana yelled in our faces.
"Well , we were drunk and started kissing, we're boyfriends and adults, we can do anything we want! " Harry yelled back.
" See, I don't wanna keep yelling but you need to stop this! Please"

Without saying another word , harry stormed out the room and I ran behind him to let him cool down a bit.

That's it for this chapter.
Hope you like it💚💛