❤ch 6❤

Jisoo's POV
I woke up and got ready for college.

I went and saw some girls gossiping
Wendy : hey do you know there is a new transferee in our college he is hella handsome.
Nayeon: yah I heard have you met him yet ?
Wendy : nope but hurry class will start.
I went in the class and sat in one of the seats. Then our teacher came and introduced us to the new student

He seems familiar oh my goodness he is the one whom I met last night at the party and whom I was about to kiss omg what the hell are you thinking jisooya

He seems familiar oh my goodness he is the one whom I met last night at the party and whom I was about to kiss omg what the hell are you thinking jisooya. Then he introduced himself his eyes never leaving mine"hello my name is kim taehyung I hope we can get along well ".
Then the teacher told him to sit beside me oh gosh why me .
Taehyung's POV
I met her yesterday after almost 4 years she haven't changed a bit still so pretty and reckless. She was going to fall because of her heels but luckily I caught her in my arms our faces were so close I thought she was going to kiss me but she was shy enough to do so she ran away. Today is my first day in Paris and I am going to meet her again I went to the new university and introduced myself as usual every girls eyes were on me but mine were only on hers . I luckily had an opportunity to sit beside her . As the teacher was teaching she kept on glancing at my face but when I caught her she blushed hard I smirked. I thought this is going to be fun.

Jisoo's POV
He is so ethereal I can't really take my eyes off from him. No no I need to control my feelings I can't fall in love so easily. I was walking through the streets on the way to my home when I heard footsteps behind me though the street was empty. I turned around and saw nobody maybe I am to stressed nowadays or really is someone watching me.
Taehyung's POV
I followed her to her way back home I was about to get caught but I hide behind the walls and luckily she didn't catch me stalking I just wanna make sure myself that she is safe.
Jisoo
I went back home and saw irene eonnie Sleeping peacefully and maids working. I went to irene eonnie and covered her with the blankets.
I then washed up and ate then I went to sleep as well with the handsome boy in my mind.

So guys, merry Christmas to all of you may you all have a great year ahead and take care . Please comment how was the chapter thanks to Meghnaa2005 for her wonderful suggestions 😘❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜 goodbye