ch 13

Jisoo returns back to Taehyung in Jackson's car after packing all of her stuff . Jackson actually lied to Jin about the Hawaii vacations because Jin trusted Jackson so much that he agreed on him taking away his sister  for a month on a trip to Hawaii.  When Jisoo arrives at the same place where Taehyung kept her she saw Taehyung was waiting for her at the door with a wicked smile on his face.He asked her "So how was your day sweetheart did you follow whatever I said you to do "? But Jisoo kept her mouth shut and didn't speak then suddenly Taehyung shouted at her by saying Cant you hear what I said? Were you a good girl today?  Jisoo flinched at his voice tears came out of her eyes . Then she stuttered " y-yes I d-did " Taehyung laughed wildly and asked her "Anyways I got the news that you talked with that guy Suho again " . Now why did you do that sweetheart? Didn't I warn you ? Jisoo replied slowly "He has invited me to his brothers party tomorrow."  Taehyung thinks about it and replies okay you may go there but I would be watching you be careful !

( time skips to Suho's party )
This is what Jisoo wears ( or you can imagine any dress you like )

( time skips to Suho's party ) This is what Jisoo wears ( or you can imagine any dress you like )

Whereas Taehyung dresses as a waiter and secretly goes to the party to spy on Jisoo.  The party began everyone was dancing wildly and the smell of alcohol filled the air . Suddenly someone taps on Jisoo's shoulder she looks around to see it's none other than Suho . Suho asked Jisoo whether she would like to dance with him or not he asked her so kindly that Jisoo couldn't refuse and finally they started dancing . But someone else was burning up on jealously.  It was Taehyung he couldn't tolerate it anymore  and he became so angry that he threw the plates and glasses on his hand on the music system causing it to break . Everyone stopped dancing and became shocked when Suho looked around he recognized it was Taehyung.  Suho is the mafia rivalry of Taehyung.  But Suho was quite shocked to see Taehyung there . Taehyung then takes out the gun from his pocket and goes near Suho,  takes Jisoo away from him still pointing the gun at Suho and ran away from there Suho was shocked and disappointed he had a huge crush on Jisoo and wanted to make her his but this time too he failed . He requested all of his guests to go back to their houses after this huge mess caused by this rivalry and was in a great dilemma about the relationship between Taehyung and Jisoo.

To be continued-

So guys this is chapter 13 of stalker I hope u guys like it .....don't forget to vote it and check out my new book "online friends".💓💓💓💓
And happiest bday to SUHO!!!!!!💓🥺❤❤❤❤❤❤