ch 3

Lisa, rosè and jisoo went in search of sana when they found her boasting loudly about her boyfriend and chatting with her two minions wendy and mina .

Sana: Oh ! You know Mina I am so lucky to have a boyfriend like Jackson he is so generous and sweet he bought me a diamond ring yesterday and told me I'm the queen of his hearts hahaha he is so cheesy.

Mina: He is lucky to have you sana . What quality you don't have?You are beautiful, kind and soft spoken .

Wendy : Mina is correct anyone will be lucky to have you.

Lisa: Look at those minions of sana I really pity them

Jisoo: Just do your work lisa

Rosè: Let's go

( they walk towards sana and her team)

Lisa: sorry to disturb you guys but sana I don't think Jackson oppa is interested in you anymore.

Mina: What do you mean by that you slut .

Sana: Wait mina let me manage it myself. So what where you saying Lalisa? Jackson is not interested in me what's the proof ?

Lisa : If he really cares about you and loves you then I don't think he would've ask Jungkook everyday about jisoo unnie and her personal life .

Sana: What the fuck are you saying girl this can't happen I don't believe you.

Lisa: Believe it or not it is up to you sana bye I think you should take care.

( sana becomes mad and approached Jackson. The girls follow sana to see the argument as well. Sana approached Jackson and slapped him hard)

Jackson: What happened babe why did you slap me ?

Sana: Stop calling me that you shameless bastard.

Jackson: What's wrong ?

Sana: What's wrong you telling me what's wrong? ( tears escape her eyes)

Jackson : Don't cry honey what happened?

Sana: You asked jungkook what about jisoo ?just answer me

Jackson: Who told you these things sana darling?

Lisa: I asked any problem and listen everyone ( the whole canteen is watching their drama) this guy Jackson asked intimate things about jisoo from jungkook and scared him to beat him up .

Jungkook : H hey I didn't do anything trust me guys .

Lisa: So you are going to hide the truth Jeon Jungkook? Isn't jisoo your best friend ?Won't you protect her this time?

Jungkook:( he now really wants to protect his best friend afterall he knows her from childhood) Yes Jackson hyung really asked me questions which can hurt jisoo's dignity. ( he speaks the truth )

Sana: I hate you Jackson let's breakup.
( She throws her ring at Jackson who is shocked inspite of warning jungkook he told the truth he feels humiliated)

Jackson: Listen babe please let me explain.

( He turns around at jisoo and smirks devilishly)

Jackson: Just wait for the twist jisoo. (He went away)

Lisa: hey jisoo are you okay just ignore him and we will report to the teachers as well don't worry. Jungkook I'm proud of you .You did something today a wise man would do .

Jungkook: ( he blushes when lisa calls him a wise man and appreciates him) I think you are the one who played the main role and spoke up today fearlessly. The credit goes to you I was even afraid to open my mouth .

Lisa: He will never harm you kookie .
Let's go rosè, jisoo c'mon.

Jisoo: Yup but can you drop me guys I'm afraid to go home alone today besides oppa will not come to pick me up .

Rosè: Sure unnie we won't hesitate to drop you .

Lisa: let's go its getting dark

Jisoo's POV

I reached home safely with lisa, rosè and jungkook and saw irene unnie cooking.

Irene: Honey you are home how was your day ?come here and see I am cooking your favorite chicken dish today .

Jisoo: unnie I love you you are the best unnie but how many times I told you not to be so much busy.

Irene: I have a good news for you .

Jisoo: really? Please tell already the suspense is killing me.

Irene: I'm pregnant jisoo.

Jisoo: ( she jumps in joy and hugs irene tight ) Have you told Jin oppa ? I can't wait to be an aunt I am really happy.

Irene: not yet but I will when he comes . By the way jisoo you are looking really pale today is everything alright honey ?

Jisoo: Yes ofcourse it is alright I'm going to be an aunt besides I promise I won't be lazy from now and I won't let my unnie to work too much .

( tears escape from irene's eyes she thinks jisoo is a grown up woman but still makes cute little promises I hope she will grow up one day )

Jisoo: Why are you crying?I'm seriously not joking.

Irene: Okay now have your food and sleep you won't want to look like an old woman on your best friends birthday right .

Jisoo: As you wish unnie .

( She had her food and went to sleep .)

Irene's POV

Someone rang the doorbell I opened the door to see the handsome face of jin . He gave me a peck on my lips )

Irene: How was your day honey ?
Jin : It was fine . Is jisoo asleep?
Irene: ya from a hectic day she is now peacefully enjoying her sleep.Jin I have a great news .
Jin : what is it dear ?
Irene: I'm pregnant.
( jin kisses irene passionately and hugs her )
Jin : I'm so happy babe finally I am going to be a dad I will make sure to be a very responsible dad .
Irene: I still can't believe honey our dreams are coming true one by one .
Jin: let's go irene let's sleep
Irene: won't you meet jisoo?
Jin : She's asleep but let's go meet her .
(They went to jisoo's room and saw her sleeping like a baby . Jin went and caressed her hair and muttered I hope you stay away from the cruel past forever)

Saranghe 💘💖💖 so guys here is another chapter of stalker . I hope you like it and you all must be wondering why there isn't any vsoo moment inspite of being a vsoo fan fic so guys there will be vsoo and yoonie moments in the next few chapters bye .