ch 4( part 1)

Jackson's POV

I immediately dialed taehyung's number after all these mess .

Jackson: Hello tae ?

Taehyung: yup wassup bro

Jackson: Really man you are asking me what's up ? Literally you are the cause of my breakup. If you didn't ask me to stalk that girl she thought I am a fanboy and I like her and sana left me now you are going to handle it all .

Taehyung: Relax by the way I am coming Paris tommorow for my mission and also to meet my princess after waiting for so long .

Jackson: What about me tae ?

Taehyung : You will get someone else soon bye .

Taehyung's POV
After so long I will be able to see my princess again and there's no turning back this time. I will move out tomorrow evening. To be honest I will miss my soulmate jimin.

Taehyung: Hey Jimin come here won't you watch Netflix with me today ? I am moving out tomorrow.

Jimin: Please come soon I really feel lonely you know I don't have any friends except you in our university. I will truly miss you

Taehyung: take care when I am not here .

Author's POV
Taehyung and Jimin actually live together in korea . And with the help of Jimin's mastermind they carry out many illegal business smoothly. Taehyung also trusts Jimin blindly . Taehyung now have to go to Paris for another mission and to meet his precious princess this time he makes up his mind to bring her back after 4 freaking years .

So guys this series meanwhile in Korea will be of 2 parts one of which is completed now ♥️🤗 . Sorry if you have to wait for a long time for my updates .