🌹ch 2 🥀

Jisoo's POV
I told lisa and rosè everything about it . Lisa became angry like she would kill that guy Jackson although he is our senior.
Lisa : don't worry about it I will teach him a lesson today let me see how he disturbs you anymore. And jungkook I can't believe he is so foolish to share personal information about you .

Jisoo: Jungkook didn't say him anything lisa he just informed me about it .We should be grateful to him as Jackson oppa is threatening jungkook that if he informs us anything about it then he is going to beat him up . I am literally so confused and scared .

Lisa: Don't be scared jisoo unnie we are here for you always and if he dare lays a finger on jungkook then we will beat him up .

Rosè: Beating him and creating a scene I don't think would be good as well as he is our senior so we can't do it and do you guys know that he is having a freaking big group he will torture us our whole life I have a great idea though wanna hear it ?

Lisa: what is it Rosè?

Jisoo: We definitely want to know your plan rosè I also suggest that we should not create a mess .

Rosè: Okay guys at first I will start by asking lisa a question . Lisa do you like Jungkook?

Lisa: I-

Jisoo: come on don't be shy you can definitely share it with us we are like a family aren't we

Rosè: Lisa I knew it you have a soft corner for Jungkook. I am so happy and trust me Jungkook will never refuse you . I have seen love and caring in his eyes when he looks at you and...

Lisa: Stop it already yes I like Jungkook I really like him . If that fucking guy hurts kookie I won't spare him .

Jisoo: Okay now now we need to talk about our plan rosè and I think lisa is blushing like a tomato so it's clear who's her prince charming ofcourse 😏😏
Rosè: Jisoo unnie and lisa I think you probably know who is Jackson oppa having an affair with now . If you don't its sana .

Lisa: I see sana that girl bullies every girl in school except her gang members . She once tried to bully me and beat me up but I quickly grabbed both of her hands and slapped her hard making her fall on the ground then clearly said her" Tell your daddy my name Lalisa Manoban and say that she slapped you so hard that you will have a big enough red mark on your face by tommorow watch out .

Jisoo: This was superb I didn't know that you are a boss bitch in front of sana as well cause she is the universities flower and no one dares to mess with her

Lisa: Except me

Rosè : So I think we should tell sana that Jackson oppa is interested in you unnie not her so she will get jealous and Jackson oppa will stop messing with our unnie

Lisa: don't you think that this will create a scene as well ??

Rosè: Come on lali atleast we won't be be punished by our teachers for beating our senior's

Jisoo: Are you sure rosie ??

Rosè : trust me unnie

Let's go...
💖💖💖 saranghe sorry for the late update and short chapter. Thank you all for supporting my story I hope you will enjoy