ch 9

Jisoo's POV
I was terrified to see the creepy note and the bird covered in blood inside the box my eyes widened with shock and I began sobbing I went to my room and locked my rooms window , door everything and kept sobbing while I fell asleep.
I decided to say everything to my brother and friends after all they are my everything. I hurriedly packed my bag and went to college when I went to my locker I opened it to find another note .
Don't you dare say anything about me to anyone princess or your cousin will have to suffer . Choice is yours either shut your pretty little mouth or your cousin will have to suffer .
Bye

I started sobbing and then I decided to take a break from college for some days so I decided to return home but when I turned around I saw Suho . He asked me Hey Jisoo why didn't you come out yesterday ?we were supposed to hang out right? I said him sorry Suho I was not feeling well yesterday so I decided to stay at home actually I am not feeling good today as well so I need to take a leave from college. He said no issues Jisoo as a friend I was worried that's all but would you mind if I treat you coffee .
I thought " no no I can't do it if I disobey him he might torture Jennie and can harm me too "
I replied to Suho saying sorry suho someday else will do bye bye. Suho gave me a sad smile and said ok as you wish bye bye .
I hurriedly went towards my home but when I was passing the street someone suddenly harshly grabbed my waist and put a gag over my mouth and tried a blindfold around my head these were the only things that I remember before I became unconscious.

Thanks a lot guys for the 1k reads it means a lot literally . Sorry for the late update but the next chapter is gonna be a special chapter for 1k views 😙😙💚💚💚
Bye