♥️ ch 1♥️

Jisoo's POV

I woke up due to the sound of the alarm clock at 6:30 am . I went downstairs and saw irene unni making our breakfast. She wished me and jin good morning . Tommorow there is jungkook's birthday party he invited all the students of our class. I asked jin whether I can attend the party or not as they cared too much for me since I had an accident and lost my memories. I came to Paris when I was 16 years old the reason I left korea was due to extreme bullying by my classmates I had no friends except jennie who only supported me I was getting depressed so my parents and my brother suggested me to fly to Paris where my father was the CEO of Kim's Corporation. After my dad's death my brother became the CEO. I lived in Korea with my cousin jennie and my grandparents but after I lost my memory my parents warned jennie not to remind me of my classmates who used to bully me in Korea. My parents wanted me to start my life again newly happily and peacefully. So my life in Paris is now going on very peacefully and I am enjoying a lot with my best friends lisa and rosè. My classmates here respect me and not to say but I have gained a lot of fanboys as well.
Finally my handsome oppa gave me permission to attend the party but he told me that he will drive me to the party he didn't trust me about my driving skills and it was obvious after my accident in Paris.

I got ready for attending my university
I wore this ( sorry if you don't like the dresses you can definitely choose what you like )

I got ready for attending my university I wore this ( sorry if you don't like the dresses you can definitely choose what you like )

I applied a little bit of makeup and went to my university the weather was warm .
I went and met lisa she wished me good morning and asked me hey unnie did your oppa allow you to attend kookies party tommorow?
I replied her with a smiling face yes he did lisa. Then lisa said me ok unnie I am getting late for my classes meet you at lunch time bye .
I went to my class and was wished by my classmates. As usual I received compliments from my Male friends some told oh jisoo you are looking gorgeous and others told oh she is so cute . I sat beside seulgi she is a wonderful and caring girl she wished me good morning . Our teacher came and taught us after the class finished it was lunch time I was about to go to the canteen to meet lisa and rosè but suddenly jungkook stopped me and said jisoo we need to talk please 5 min are enough .
I told him ok what do you want to say and by the way I am coming to your party tommorow .
He told me wow that's good but I don't know why the guy jackson is nowadays asking a lot about you he asks me in fact everything about you I asked him what does he want and does he like you ? But he said he doesn't like you but its necessary for him to ask these things about you jisoo I am afraid take care chu.
I then asked jungkook what did jackson ask about me ? Jungkook said he today asked me that are you a virgin or not and are you coming to my party tommorow.
I became very angry at first I thought this guy jackson was just a fanboy but now he's going too far to know intimate things so I decided to tell these things to lisa and rosè afterall lisa was a strong girl but I wasn't maybe she will help me get rid of that suspicious and mysterious guy jackson I really don't know what he wants really I was very scared at the same time. I rushed to the canteen and saw lisa and rosè waiting for me they asked me yahh jisoo unnie where were you we are waiting for 15 minutes and now eat your lunch if you don't want to miss your lunch.