ch 4 ( part 2)

Jennie's POV
I woke up and got ready for university I woke up early today so I thought why not read a novel. I was reading but I became distracted by the thoughts of my beloved unnie I really miss her too much and this fucking place doesn't deserve an angel like her and after that tragedy she should not as well . I miss the days when our parents went out and we ordered burgers and ate it together while watching movies . I will always remember those times when I protected you from bullies.
Alright now I need to go yoongi must be waiting for me as usual yes we are dating now . I had a crush on him when I was in class 7 . I went outside and saw yoongi standing and he smiled at me and said you are looking so cute today nini. Yes he is extremely cheesy but is caring we held hands together and went for university. I was really happy but I needed my cousin I feel lonely sometimes because I can't share my feelings with anyone. I have many friends but I don't trust anyone easily so I used to share everything with jichu unnie . But I want her to stay happy and that's the first priority.

Taehyung's POV
I got ready and went for university. I hate studying really but I am fucking famous in my university for my looks girls are everyday fangirling around me but I don't give a fuck about it. I hate these hoe's I only loved one person in life and I will get her back. So the teacher came and class started.
( time skip to lunch break)
I saw jimin running towards me.
Taehyung: wtf happened jimin? Why are you running.
Jimin : tae its really urgent I mean I need to talk to you privately please.
Taehyung: wait not here let's go the the washroom which is vacant .
Jimin : let's go
Taehyung:now say me
Jimin : Mr Lee ran away again tae we are unable to track him until now.
Taehyung: What wasn't he supposed to be killed ? Ugh shit.
( little did they know someone was hearing them)
Jennie's POV

I was passing through the boys washroom when I heard some voices I saw the washroom was a little bit open and I could clearly see it was taehyung and Jimin. They are very mysterious they rarely mix with people and rarely talk . I heard them say
jimin : Mr Lee ran away again tae we are unable to track him until now.
Taehyung: What wasn't he supposed to be killed ? Ugh shit.
I ran as fast as I could for telling yoongi these things .I can't believe my ears they are murderers and Mr Lee is a well known mafia.

Taehyung's POV
I immediately saw jennie eavesdropping to our secret conversation and ran away as fast as she could i guess she heard it all .
I immediately called one of my men and told them to kidnap jennie immediately.

Author's POV
Taehyung's men kidnapped jennie and tied her up in a dark room .
Jennie tried to escape but failed seeing this all taehyung chuckled devilishly and grabbed her chin harshly and slapped her hard . Tears escaped from jennie's eyes . Taehyung told her you better not tell anyone about what you heard or otherwise you know what can happen to yoongi .
Jennie: you devil you should rot in hell you my unnie did the best decision by escaping this place I will never let her meet you again.
Taehyung: too late bitch I am going tommorow to get her back. Now get out of my sight and remember what I told or your lover may suffer .
Jennie cried heavily and immediately dialed jisoo's number
Jennie: hello jisoo?
Jisoo: omg nini how are you dear are you eating well ? Is yoongi taking care of my nini ?
Jennie: yes unnie I am alright just stay safe jichu unnie.

So guys it is the part 2 I hope you like it
Bye bye