💜 ch 6💜

Jisoo's POV
I woke up and got ready for college this is what I wore

I went to college and went to my locker there I found a letter who could it be ?She read it

Dear jisoo,
If you're wondering who is writing this letter then I can only say you that I am one of your secret admirers. Everything about you is so beautiful that it can't be expressed by words . You are angel jisoo ssi fallen from heaven and I love you so much. Your voice can even melt ice and I can't explain how much I adore you do you believe in love ? I do and you are my first love. At last some beautiful roses for a beautiful person.
Your secret admirer

I found a fresh bouquet of roses jit's so pretty and lovely . I wonder who is my secret admirer. Now let me hurry up I am getting late .
I went to our classroom and saw the new student taehyung he is not at all talkative or social I can say he's introvert maybe anyways I went and sat on my seat . It was an awkward silence between us so I decided to speak up.
Jisoo: hey taehyung good morning
Taehyung: Good morning jisoo ssi , you look happy today what's up?
Jisoo: nothing taehyung ssi and yah thanks for that day helping me if you didn't catch me in your arms that day in the party I might have fallen and have hurt my legs.
Taehyung: No thanks from now on jisoo ssi as long as we are friends.

(Did he just call me a friend. Omg this must be a dream he is really so sweet and also handsome. Stop it jisoo we are just friends ok .)

Taehyung's POV
I saw her coming towards my seat I guess she got the letter and the roses already she seems happy and that's what matters me .

Jisoo's POV
As the classes ended up I left college and went towards home again like yesterday I felt like someone is watching me then suddenly I heard someone whistling I turned around but found no one maybe it is just my imagination or is it the reality ?

So guys, sorry for the late update I was really busy with school work . Anyways happy new year to everyone and happy jisoo day . 💜💜💜 saranghe

Bye bye